Hilton Beach

thecross4

How nice is it? Anyone have pics? Will we disappointed?..we just wanna relax and relax more lol!! :D

And thought it was great that it was right near port, means i won't be afraid to left behind lol!! :o

If you just want to relax in private surroundings, this is the place. It's quiet, serene and has beach and pool service.

Beach is about 200 feet long, water is calm and crystal clear.

One of my favorite spots.

My sister and I were there a few years ago. Had the beach to ourselves most of the day. At the end of the business day had a few more people come down to the beach for a swim. It was VERY RELAXING... Due to be in Nassau at the beginning of next month we're thinking of going to the Hilton again. :)

Thank you both so much..This is EXACTLY what we are looking for...We were planning on just walking in that day to purchase beach passes from the Hilton, anyone know current prices and whats included?

I have seen the prices listed somewhere but I know idea where. I have been on so many different posts I am going crazy. :eek: This seems like a good location. This is our first cruise and I liked the idea of being close to port. Plus, my son is 13 and I thought he would like to explore a little.

Does anyone know what water sports they offer? Would love to find Jet Skis.

I have seen the prices listed somewhere but I know idea where. I have been on so many different posts I am going crazy. :eek: This seems like a good location. This is our first cruise and I liked the idea of being close to port. Plus, my son is 13 and I thought he would like to explore a little.

Does anyone know what water sports they offer? Would love to find Jet Skis.

No motorized water sports (Jet ski's, parasailing etc) at this location. They are too noisy, plus they are not allowed in the harbour.

They have kayaks and tubes for your use.

Again.. this is a very laid back and relaxing spot.. not a resort atmospherer. FOr those who want to relax with a book and work on their tan.

If you need more excitement, Sheraton would be my choice.

I am trying to choose between the Sheraton or the Hilton for a beach day. I currently have a day room booked at the Sheraton for $99.00 (there are 4 of us) so it is the same as 4 day passes. But the Hilton offers $50.00 passes with $30.00 back in food and beverage credit. We are really just looking for a relaxing beach day with our two sons 21 and 16. They have never really seen a true Carribbean Beach. Which would you recommend?

I am trying to choose between the Sheraton or the Hilton for a beach day. I currently have a day room booked at the Sheraton for $99.00 (there are 4 of us) so it is the same as 4 day passes. But the Hilton offers $50.00 passes with $30.00 back in food and beverage credit. We are really just looking for a relaxing beach day with our two sons 21 and 16. They have never really seen a true Carribbean Beach. Which would you recommend?

Sheraton day pass will be a little bit more. The $99 is for 2 ppl .. I think it's $10 for each add'll person .. with a maximum of 4.

Hilton is a very quiet beach.. not a resort, I think your sons will have a better time at the Sheraton.

as always thanks for the info. I have a day room already reserved at the Sheraton. I think you have previously posted info here on transportation there but I can not find it. I think there is a shuttle bus service that you recommended???? Coming from the cruise dock.

as always thanks for the info. I have a day room already reserved at the Sheraton. I think you have previously posted info here on transportation there but I can not find it. I think there is a shuttle bus service that you recommended???? Coming from the cruise dock.

The #10 jitney (from Nearby George St) will get you the for $1.25 pp.

Just tell the driver where you want to get dropped off.

From the cruise dock.. go up one block from the exit to Bay Street. Make a right. Walk about 3 short block. You'll see George Street on the left with Jitney's lined up going up the hill. As you approach, someone will tell you which jitney to get on (btw. a jitney is a small bus, with fold down seats in the aisle.)

Is the Hilton really that boring? I was going to go there when i get off the ship. It actually sounds great because i loveeeeeee peace and quiet. How many people are usually allowed there? Also i need your help. I want to book it now but i want to book the StingRays and i was wondering if i can leave the beach for a few hrs and not have my chairs touched. I will be off the boat early and want a nice spot and then go explore.

Is the Hilton really that boring? I was going to go there when i get off the ship. It actually sounds great because i loveeeeeee peace and quiet. How many people are usually allowed there? Also i need your help. I want to book it now but i want to book the StingRays and i was wondering if i can leave the beach for a few hrs and not have my chairs touched. I will be off the boat early and want a nice spot and then go explore.

I wouldn' t leave my things on a chair and leave for a few hours (I think the stingrays is 3.5 hours or so.

But you won't have trouble finding a chair on the beach.

Do you realize that there is a great beach at Blackbeards (where you are heading for the stingrays). you'll need to bring along your things (lotion, towel, etc )

Btw I'wouldn't say the Hilton is boring. It's quiet and relaxing. beautiful grounds and gardens. I'm never bored.. just relaxed.

If you need entertainment.. this is not the place

What is the advantage to a day room vs. a day pass? We are heading on our first cruise in April with our two daughters, 13 and 9.

We had a day room at the Sheraton in October. The "advantage" is that you get an actual hotel room where you can lock up any valuables you brought with you from the ship, and take a shower and put on dry clothes before you return to town. We thought it was worth it.

Scubagirl i thought the Stingrays were 1hr and 20mins?? I asked them about the beach and they said we can stay there for the hour and 20mins and thats it. I asked them if i could just put my stuff there and hangout for the day and the lady just kept saying "for as long as the excursion is" and she kept telling me the hr and 20mins, i just hungup. I do want to go to British Hilton because its quiet and peaceful. I mean the ship is filled with people and its Spring Break and i am going to enjoy the peace and swimming and tanning and shopping. That is all i need:D

Scubagirl i thought the Stingrays were 1hr and 20mins?? I asked them about the beach and they said we can stay there for the hour and 20mins and thats it. I asked them if i could just put my stuff there and hangout for the day and the lady just kept saying "for as long as the excursion is" and she kept telling me the hr and 20mins, i just hungup. I do want to go to British Hilton because its quiet and peaceful. I mean the ship is filled with people and its Spring Break and i am going to enjoy the peace and swimming and tanning and shopping. That is all i need:D

The boat trip to Blackbeards Cay is 30 mins there and 30/40 mins back.. That added to your 1hr 20 mins with the sting rays will make it 2.5 hours .. at least.

I've never heard of an hour and 20 minutes for this excursion.. maybe she means that's the time you have with the stingrays..

Archived