Sabatini's Suite breakfast

cinnamon

For full suite passengers, breakfast at Sabatini's is a great perk! It's peaceful, you can always get a nice table by the window, staff learn your likes on the first day, fruit plate is fabulous, coffee is great, and you can order pretty much anything you'd like! Life doesn't get any better!

Thanks, that what I thought, but a UK travel agent's site had said otherwise. I tend to trust the knowledge of CCers more than the TA!

Someone needs to set that UK travel agent straight or there are going to be some very unhappy passengers when they board that booked mini suites thinking they were to get the Sabatinis breakfast as a perk. I witnessed a very nasty arguement on one cruise as a group of mini suite passengers attempted to come into Sabatinis for breakfast, but were refused entrance because it was not a mini suite perk. A very heated arguement took place outside the door as the passengers demaned entrance as they were booked in a mini suite. It was a very unpleasent and loud discussion, but they were not allowed entrance and they walked away very angry. :(

Is it just the normal Breakfast dining room menu with real coffee?

We are booked in a Vista Suite on our upcoming voyage and simply looking forward to the ambiance of the smaller space.

No, actually there is a very small menu for Sabatinis breakfast (it is the same each morning), but if they have what you want (even if not on the menu), they will prepare if for you, and if they don't have what you are looking for one morning, just request it and they will have it the following morning. Lattes, Cappuccino, real coffee, plus mimosas and sometimes bloody Marys if you request them, all complimentary. Never crowded, great service, and the food is wonderful, displayed nicely and HOT!

Hi All

Breakfast in Sabatinis is a great perk, it is cooked to order, it just such a nice way to start a day, the eggs benedict is great,

may be one day I will take a suite.

yours Shogun

or much cheaper get an invite from a senior officer;)

Archived