Delft Tile

watermusic101

• 2 weeks later...

Have you seen the delft tiles HAL presents to Mariners each cruise? They may be the size you require and all bear imagines of ships. You proably could find some HAL cruisers who would share some of theirs with you (if they work for you in your design). I have seen them for sale on e-bay. Enter Holland America in search box.

Thanks sail7seas.

I did look them up and they are very nice looking. Only problem they are 4x4 and I have all 6x6. I might be able to make it work if I can't find any in Aruba or Curacao.

Although the store Ecco emailed me back saying they carried some. I'm just looking forward to April and being there.

Thanks sail7seas.

I did look them up and they are very nice looking. Only problem they are 4x4 and I have all 6x6. I might be able to make it work if I can't find any in Aruba or Curacao.

Although the store Ecco emailed me back saying they carried some. I'm just looking forward to April and being there.

If you want to save on shipping costs, you can order your Delft tiles from Nelis' in Holland, MI http://www.bluedelft.com/delfttiles.html

It would be worth checking the prices to see if you can get them cheaper in Aruba. Good luck, I have seen entire fireplaces done in Delft and it looks amazing.

Archived