Anyone off the Dawn recently who stayed in an AB?

tlm

Sure did...Our butler was Jayson and our concierge was Belkys

Enjoy your trip! And don't miss Fountains the last night :)

Thanks so much. Could you tell me if the service they provided was up to your expectations?

Also what is Fountains?

Toni

Hi Toni,

Belkys was wonderful. She was very sweet, always greeted you by name, etc

Jayson, was ok. He never bothered to ask if we wanted anything or what our likes/dislikes were as we've been asked in the past. To us he just didn't seem like he wanted to be there and did what he had to do to get by. but maybe he was just having a bad week. If you called for room service he will bring it and set up your table so he'll certainly do what you ask, but didn't go above and beyond at least for us (and another couple we met)

Fountains is a skit put on by the cruise staff the last night at the show in the Star Dust Theater.

Have a wonderful 9 day!! I know we did :)

TLM, you'll have to report back who you had once you get back. I'm on the next 9-day sailing after you. Will you also report back on whether the couch in the living of the AB flips into a bed now like some of the other ships? Thanks!

Hi Toni,

Jayson, was ok. He never bothered to ask if we wanted anything or what our likes/dislikes were as we've been asked in the past. To us he just didn't seem like he wanted to be there and did what he had to do to get by. but maybe he was just having a bad week. If you called for room service he will bring it and set up your table so he'll certainly do what you ask, but didn't go above and beyond at least for us (and another couple we met)

Fountains is a skit put on by the cruise staff the last night at the show in the Star Dust Theater.

Have a wonderful 9 day!! I know we did :)

Thanks for letting me know.

TLM, you'll have to report back who you had once you get back. I'm on the next 9-day sailing after you. Will you also report back on whether the couch in the living of the AB flips into a bed now like some of the other ships? Thanks!

No problem...which AB are you in? We're in 11050.

Hi Toni,

I would have to say the same thing about Das. Service was not up to par like our previous trips. He just couldnt seem to get himself together, lack of training I think or maybe the fact he was new.

Archived