* Horizon Court/Lido

* Room Service

* Evening Bistro

* Afternoon Tea & Ice Cream

* Wine Bar

* Ice Cream Bar

* International Cafe

* Vines Wine & Seafood Bar

What r the options other than the Main dining room for B,L,D and other?:)
The Horizon Court buffet on the Lido deck is open 24 hours a day and serves B, L & D. In the Lido deck pool area you will find a Pizzeria and Grill (burgers, hot dogs, chicken sandwiches). You should have the option of a Pub Lunch several days at the Wheelhouse or a specialty restaurant, there may be specialty buffets at lunch outside of the Horizon Court several days, on ships with an International Cafe there are Breakfast and Lunch items and for Dinner there are two specialty restaurants that are available for an extra charge ($20-$25/pp). You can have breakfast ($25?/pp) or dinner ($50/pp) on you balcony. There is also a limited Room Service menu available for B, L & D. On a Princess ship you have many options all day and night. Choices, choices, choices :)

Did cruisers have a copy of this in their room? This is awesome!
The Dining and Bar Guides are also listed on the back page of each days Princess Patter. It's a great thing to carry with you all day for reference.

5410626241_e00a2ede64_z.jpg

The Dining and Bar Guides are also listed on the back page of each days Princess Patter. It's a great thing to carry with you all day for reference.
This may depend on the ship and CD. They didn't publish anything like that in our Sapphire Patters but I'll have to look through them and double-check that. The mind is the 2nd thing to go. :)

This may depend on the ship and CD. They didn't publish anything like that in our Sapphire Patters but I'll have to look through them and double-check that. The mind is the 2nd thing to go. :)
You're probably right about that. My cruise on the Golden was the first since Princess re-designed the Patter. The older ones didn't have the times listed every day like this. I just assumed that all the new style Patters looked like this on the last page.

Archived