2011-2012 Winter Collection Brochure

Aruba

We just received the 11-12 Winter Collection brochure in the mail today. In the cover letter, President Bob Binder mentioned 2 things that caught my eye:

- free shuttle service in more than 90 ports worldwide where the ship is docked away from the city center

- an expanded menu of Jacques Pepin Signature items in the Grand Dining Room

I'm not sure if these have started yet but does anyone know what the expanded JP menu items are? And I think it's great about O introducing free shuttle service into city centers. Yeah Oceania!! :)

Check the Nov 2nd announcement

http://www.oceaniacruises.com/corporate/mediacenter.aspx

• An expanded menu of “Jacques Pépin Signature Items” in the Grand Dining Rooms, which include Cotes d’Agneau Grillees – grilled lamb chop served with ratatouille and lamb gravy with thyme, and Gambas Sauté Provençal – sautéed shrimp in olive oil from Nice with garlic, parsley and tomatoes
  • Evening menus in the Terrace Café will focus on regional specialties from the area the ship is sailings in addition to each evening’s ever changing range of traditional favorites
  • Gourmet VIP canapé service for all suite guests now includes a wider array of specialty, gourmand-inspired delicacies which are presented on new, custom designed china
  • Espresso and Cappuccino from the famed Illy Coffee of Italy

Archived