Constellation Ocean view cabin 3032 Plaza Deck

CarolZaga

Can anyone comment on cabin 3032 on the Connie? According to the deck plans the Promenade deck is above and there are cabins in the deck below.

Just wondering if there is any noise from the promenade deck above. Any information would be greatly appreciated. :)

Just off the Connie last week and had friends in cabin 3031 on the other side of the ship. They were bothered by a repetative noise coming about every 2 to 3 minutes 24/7. They complained about it to customer service several times and had someone come to their cabin who agreed the noise was there but no one knew what it was or how to stop it. They even phoned the cabin on the opposite side (3032?) and the occupant said she also heard a strange noise but since she and her husband both wore hearing aids they were only aware of it when their aids were in.

After several days of complaining and a few sleepless nights they were finally moved to another cabin.

Thanks for the responses. VickyKay do you recall the cabin numbers that you stayed in on that deck? With VickyKay'comments about the "strange" noise, I wonder if it has something to do with the specific location. We have already booked the cabin and when I went onto Celebrity website, the price for that category cabin has already increased by several hundred dollars so I don't know if we can same category cabin in a different location for the same price. I'll look into it. Thanks again!

Carol - we have previously stayed in 3088 without any problems. I am pretty sure that you can switch cabins within the same category without any additional fees. If worried about possible noise, consider moving to the deck below.

Enjoy your cruise.

We did a Baltic cruise last summer on the Connie and had the exact same problem with cabin 3031. After several sleepless nights, we too were moved to another cabin on deck 7. I would say be very careful in selecting a cabin in that area. Other than that, the cruise was wonderful and the Celebrity personnel were all exceptional.

Enjoy your cruise.

Archived