Allure Doors and Outlets Question

For those of you that have already been on Allure of the Seas I have a few questions. :D

We typically like to travel on cruises with 2 clear shoe bags to use as extra storage that have hooks at the top of them that go over the door. Does anyone know if the bathroom and closet doors are wide enough to accommodate a shoe bag with over the door hooks on it?

We also usually travel with a power strip for charging camera batteries, phones, laptop etc. and 15 foot extension cord so I can use my hair dryer in front of the mirror in the room while my husband showers. Can anyone tell me how many outlets there are in the cabin and where they are located?

Many Thanks!

I have your answers. First, The bathroom door comes with two hooks attached. These hooks are for the Cabin Steward to hang towels on; but u can use them to hang your shoe bag or misc. The door is wide enough to fit two bags. Second. There is an electric outlet in the bathroom. It is up in the right hand corner of mirror. There is a multi-plug outlet on desk in cabin. You can plug four devices in at once; also under the desk is another 110 outlet to plug into. Hope this helps

I brought along an over-the-door shoe rack also. I hung it on the outside of the closet door with no problem. This sure came in handy for shoes, handbags and other small stuff. I also brought along several large 3M reuseable/removeable hooks and used a couple on the outside of the bathroom door to hang up damp swimsuits, one on the bathroom upper wall to hang a freshly cleaned CPAP mask, and another on the wall next to the closet to put clothes ready for the next day. They are easily removed before you depart from your vacation. Don't forget to take them back home with you...the hooks are reusable for your next cruise. :D As stated in the previous post there are plenty electrical plugs that are conveniently placed on and under the vanity/desk area. But, I do believe the one in the bathroom is for an electric shaver only...I may be wrong. There is also a plug behind the head of the bed for CPAP users. That extra plug was very helpful...no extension cord needed. Hope this is helpful to you. Enjoy your cruise..! :)

Archived