Port day spa specials?

Debbers

We are considering staying on board at one of the port stops on our QV Panama Canal voyage. Am I likely to see some good spa specials? Would they be advertised in advance, so I could book early, or will I have to take my chances getting appointment the evening before or that day?

We were able to get great deals on massages during port calls on the QM2 in 2009. I expect those types of specials will be available on QV during port calls as well.

Mom and I will be on the 3/18 QV Panama Canal trip, and as we are not great fans of St Thomas, plan to spend some time in the spa that day.

And no, they are not usually advertised until the day prior, but we had no problems getting appointments when they were announced.

~tammy

We have used the spa on QM2 while in ports (other than NY and Southampton - at those ports the spa is closed). The Swedish massage was, if I remember correctly, about $40 less than the regular price. Also, you get to use the spa facilities all day when having a spa service.

Usually the spa starts running specials while at sea. These tend to be for early and late bookings and the offering varies. Again, when getting a massage or other spa treatment you get full use of the facilities for the day.

Archived