Monarch Formal Night? Please share pics

LaShelle2

I want to know if I wear a floor legnth dress, will I be too overdressed?

I actually look forward to getting dressed up for formal night, but I don't want to be the only one.

Would you guys share some Monarch formal night pics please.

I just got back from Monarch on Friday. We were on the 4 night sailing (only the 4 night has formal night - 3 night is "Smart Casual"). Anyhow, I wore a little black dress, my boyfriend wore dress pants and a shirt. Most guys were in suits - did see a few tuxedos. Lots of cocktail length dresses and many floor length. There was a good mix of everything. There were LOTS of seniors on our sailing and many of the ladies had on dressy outfits.

We just came off the 3 night. The evening in Nassau is the formal night and on the Compass it does say Formal night. It seemed to be all over the place. There were people in street clothes and people in tuxes. I wore a black cocktail dress knee length, but my husband wore a polo (didn't want to pack a shirt and tie). I think you do what you feel comfortable with or want to do. It did seem the younger the girls the shorter the dresses.

Archived