What is with Princess Website?

cruisinleelee

Wow! Apparently Princess fixed some saved cruises, and broke others!:( I love my saved cruises feature and have used it from its inception with no problems. That is until a month ago. I couldn't get any of it. I read somewhere on cc to refresh the page. It worked for one page. I had 2 pages of cruises saved. Page two is still invisible. Last week I called Princess about a quick fix problem and the CSR (Elaine) was just fantastic. So pleasant and took care of my problem. I then asked her about the saved cruises. She tried to help and even left twice to check with supervisor. She really tried. She apologized for not being able to help and asked if I would like to be switched to the Captain Circle Desk. I thought, "sure, they'll know what to do!" What a crab:mad:. Snippy and insulting. I'll save you the details, bottom line.... "I'll take a pic of your page and send it to IT---RIGHT AFTER I GO TO LUNCH!!" so I said "OK. Thank you".

Wow! Apparently Princess fixed some saved cruises, and broke others!:( I love my saved cruises feature and have used it from its inception with no problems. That is until a month ago. I couldn't get any of it. I read somewhere on cc to refresh the page. It worked for one page. I had 2 pages of cruises saved. Page two is still invisible. Last week I called Princess about a quick fix problem and the CSR (Elaine) was just fantastic. So pleasant and took care of my problem. I then asked her about the saved cruises. She tried to help and even left twice to check with supervisor. She really tried. She apologized for not being able to help and asked if I would like to be switched to the Captain Circle Desk. I thought, "sure, they'll know what to do!" What a crab:mad:. Snippy and insulting. I'll save you the details, bottom line.... "I'll take a pic of your page and send it to IT---RIGHT AFTER I GO TO LUNCH!!" so I said "OK. Thank you".

I'm not sure I understand your harangue, since I've been on the Princess site and the saved cruises area most of the morning. I even saw one of my cruises go down in price and got that one refared.

Had problems logging into my DH account (which I set up and keep track of since I do all the travel arrangements) a couple of weeks ago. Now today....I can't get into my account at Princess. Says they don't have my e-mail on record. :eek: :mad: DUHHHHHHH....I have a cruise booked! I will just wait till tomorrow and see if the website 'remembers' me then. This same thing happened when I tried to get into my DH account. The following day....all of a sudden when I logged in with his info....the website 'remembered him', which it didn't the day before. What the heck is that about?!!!!!:confused::mad:

Just tried logging into the Princess site and my anti-virus (Avast) suddenly popped up saying it had detected malware in the sign-in script on the Princess' site.

It may be a false positive, of course, but It's never done that before.

Just tried logging into the Princess site and my anti-virus (Avast) suddenly popped up saying it had detected malware in the sign-in script on the Princess' site.

I am in there right now and it's doing exactly what it's supposed to do. I'm in my personalizer and all is OK. Don't know why you are having problems.

I am in there right now and it's doing exactly what it's supposed to do. I'm in my personalizer and all is OK. Don't know why you are having problems.

No problem here either...maybe it's a problem between your anti-virus program & the Princess site but no problems with my a/v program.

I'm not sure I understand your harangue, since I've been on the Princess site and the saved cruises area most of the morning. I even saw one of my cruises go down in price and got that one refared.

:D Wow!

Not to be a nag, but I've asked the same question on 3 different threads and haven't received an answer. :( What is saved cruise for? Are these for cruise's booked in the future or what? :confused:
You can save cruise in "My Princess" so you can bring it up easily in the future. It makes it easy to check for price drops. I often have 20+ cruises saved!

Not to be a nag, but I've asked the same question on 3 different threads and haven't received an answer. :( What is saved cruise for? Are these for cruise's booked in the future or what? :confused:

In the Princess Cruise Personalizer, you can save any cruise in your saved cruise list. It could be for ones you're considering in the future or for ones that have have been booked to easily check for price reductions.

Archived