CTMA Vacancier Ferry - Montreal to Magdalen Islands

Never been. But it's more of a ferry than a "cruise"

The only other multi-day trip that I know of is http://www.relaisnordik.com/en/home/24.cfm and that takes half a week in each direction from Rimouski to Blanc Sablon.

Thank you very much. I'm having so much fun trying to find these places.

I think I'm really more a ferry person than a cruise person, with the unknown destination being the main attraction. The Alaskan Marine Highway and Norwegian Coastal Voyage (basic facilities) are favourite journeys.

I was on the Vacancier a few years ago on a special sailing from Montreal to Chandler, Cap-aux-Meules, and St. Pierre. At St. Pierre we alighted, spent a few days there, and returned to Canada on the ferry to Grand Bank, Nfld. It is certainly a cruise in that the vessel transports passengers on a multi-day journey for pleasure, and that people interested in a more expeditious journey would likely opt for the ferry from P.E.I. to the islands, but I will agree that the dividing line between "ferry" and "cruise" is gray.

There are a few other cruises in the area. As mentioned elsewhere Relais Nordik, http://www.groupedesgagnes.com, operates a service between Rimouski and Blanc-Sablon. I've traveled on that route downstream, and it is a quite interesting operation as the vessel carries both passengers and freight. At both Port-Menier and Blanc-Sablon there are organized sightseeing tours, but otherwise you're on your own for the relatively short ports of call. As some port are distant from anything of interest (and there being no taxis), a bicycle can be a helpful item to bring with you on the voyage.

Croisières M/S Jacques, http://www.croisieres.qc.ca, operates a number of cruises from various points along the St. Lawrence River. Generally one day in duration, some are one-way (with optional motorcoach return) while others are simply excursions as exist with many smaller operators all along the banks of the St. Lawrence.

St. Lawrence Cruise Lines, http://www.stlawrencecruiselines.com, operates multi-day cruises from Quebec, Kingston, and Ottawa.

Then there are many ferries and day cruises from numerous ports along the St. Lawrence. There's also a cruise from Magog, including an international voyage to and from Newport, Vermont; see http://www.croisiere-memphremagog.com.

There are, of course, other cruises and ferries east of Quebec, including the Labrador coast, but those are beyond the scope of your question.

I was on the Vacancier a few years ago on a special sailing from Montreal to Chandler, Cap-aux-Meules, and St. Pierre. At St. Pierre we alighted, spent a few days there, and returned to Canada on the ferry to Grand Bank, Nfld. It is certainly a cruise in that the vessel transports passengers on a multi-day journey for pleasure, and that people interested in a more expeditious journey would likely opt for the ferry from P.E.I. to the islands, but I will agree that the dividing line between "ferry" and "cruise" is gray.

There are a few other cruises in the area. As mentioned elsewhere Relais Nordik, http://www.groupedesgagnes.com, operates a service between Rimouski and Blanc-Sablon. I've traveled on that route downstream, and it is a quite interesting operation as the vessel carries both passengers and freight. At both Port-Menier and Blanc-Sablon there are organized sightseeing tours, but otherwise you're on your own for the relatively short ports of call. As some port are distant from anything of interest (and there being no taxis), a bicycle can be a helpful item to bring with you on the voyage.

Croisières M/S Jacques, http://www.croisieres.qc.ca, operates a number of cruises from various points along the St. Lawrence River. Generally one day in duration, some are one-way (with optional motorcoach return) while others are simply excursions as exist with many smaller operators all along the banks of the St. Lawrence.

St. Lawrence Cruise Lines, http://www.stlawrencecruiselines.com, operates multi-day cruises from Quebec, Kingston, and Ottawa.

Then there are many ferries and day cruises from numerous ports along the St. Lawrence. There's also a cruise from Magog, including an international voyage to and from Newport, Vermont; see http://www.croisiere-memphremagog.com.

There are, of course, other cruises and ferries east of Quebec, including the Labrador coast, but those are beyond the scope of your question.

I find it interesting that they have cargo from Rimouski to Blanc Sablon. The normal route to this part of Quebec is via New Brunswick, Nova Scotia, the ferry to Newfoundland and finally the ferry over to Blanc Sablon. Okay, it's 24 hours of travel, two ferries and a toll-road, but certainly faster than a three day ferry. (There is also the road through Labrador, but that would add another 6 to 12 hours to the trip, including a ferry to get across from Rimouski (is that Rimouski/Forestville ferry still running? If not, you have to take the Matane/Baie-Comeau ferry instead. AKA the power station tour, since that road was basically built for the hydro electric power plants.

Thank you, GTJ. Delighted to discover there are a number of interesting choices, including 1000 islands (on my wish list).

Did you go on a tour organised by the ferry or independently? I noticed they currently have a weekly tour from Montreal to the Magdalen Islands, otherwise you can tour independently.

I would appreciate information on other cruises/ferries east of Quebec. Whilst I've been to the Maritime States, Newfoundland is still on my wish list.

Re the weather, am I correct in assuming August would be better than September?

I think I'm really more a ferry person than a cruise person, with the unknown destination being the main attraction.

You might want to look up the ferry to Grand Manan Island from Blacks harbour in New Brunswick to ... you guessed it Grand Manan New Brunswick. Great whale watching in August as well.

http://www.grandmanannb.com/ferry.htm

I find it interesting that they have cargo from Rimouski to Blanc Sablon.

I'm not sure if the vessel really carries that much cargo between the end points. The important mission is carrying cargo to intermediate points since neither highway 138 nor any other road connects these communities with the outside world, and air cargo is awfully expensive. Indeed, when I traveled this route downstream I noticed that one item of cargo was an airline baggage belt system, presumably being sent by the air carrier by sea rather than by air because of cost (or perhaps sheer bulk).

It is amusing, nonetheless, seeing "highway" 138 in some of these remote communities, a gravel path unconnected at either end to the rest of the highway.

Did you go on a tour organised by the ferry or independently? I noticed they currently have a weekly tour from Montreal to the Magdalen Islands, otherwise you can tour independently.

I'm not quite sure if I understand your question here. The C.T.M.A. operates the Vacancier on a weekly schedule from Montreal to Cap-aux-Meules, a service that you can book, one-way or return, directly or through an agent. The cruise is not a "tour."

Once at the Îles-de-la-Madeleine you can arrange for a tour of the island, or go independently. We went independent, in part because we had to visit a pharmacy, needed to address some personal business, etc. As such, we decided to get lunch from a grocery and picnic on the lawn of a church. Afterwards we went walking around the island, using a taxi to return to the vessel before it left to continue onward to St. Pierre.

I would appreciate information on other cruises/ferries east of Quebec. Whilst I've been to the Maritime States, Newfoundland is still on my wish list.
One preliminary item: Canada is a single state divided into provinces. You may be confusing Canada with the United States or Mexico.

I have been on only a handful of Newfoundland and Labrador ferries, but here's what's most useful.

There's a ferry that connects Blanc-Sablon, Qué. with St. Barbe, Nfld., the M/V Apollo. Recall that Blanc-Sablon is the eastern terminus of the Relais Nordik route, so this connecting ferry (operated by Labrador Marine) provides a backdoor route to the Rock. There had been a bus operated by Viking Express going from St. Barbe to Deer Lake and Corner Brook, connecting to the main DRL Coachways service between St. John's and Port-aux-Basques, but it was discontinued a few years ago. I think there's a taxi service now, but I don't know its schedule.

The most important route in Newfoundland is the superferry service operated by Marine Atlantic between Port-aux-Basques, Nfld. and North Sydney, N.S. This service operates regularly, and bus connections are readily available on each end. In the summer there's another service that connects Argentia, Nfld. with North Sydney, N.S. This route is longer, but Argentia is much closer to St. John's (and again, there's a bus connecting St. John's with Argentia).

A rather interesting route, one that I've eyed for some time but have not journeyed upon, is the Labrador coast service from Goose Bay to Nain. This service operates weekly from mid-June through mid-November using the vessel M/V Northern Ranger (operated by Labrador Marine). Unfortunately, there is no convenient way to get to Goose Bay. Through 2010 there had been a ferry from Lewisporte, on the Rock, to Goose Bay, but with the completion of highways this passenger service is being discontinued. There are no buses to Goose Bay, and one has to drive or hitchhike from Baie Comeau, Emeril Jct., or Blanc-Sablon (where there is bus, railroad, and ferry service, respectively), or else fly.

On the south side of Newfoundland there are a number of short ferry routes, many of which connect with one another. At one time there was continuous coastal ferry service, and for a while Marine Atlantic operated some through service along the coast. Today, however, the ferries are designed to operate in connection with highway travel by car, and not to connect with one another. As a result, attempting to travel aboard these ferries can be difficult.

Finally, there is the international ferry connecting Fortune, Nfld. with St. Pierre, France.

I'm not quite sure if I understand your question here. The C.T.M.A. operates the Vacancier on a weekly schedule from Montreal to Cap-aux-Meules, a service that you can book, one-way or return, directly or through an agent. The cruise is not a "tour."

One preliminary item: Canada is a single state divided into provinces. You may be confusing Canada with the United States or Mexico.

I have been on only a handful of Newfoundland and Labrador ferries, but here's what's most useful.

CTMA operates a number of interesting packages, as well as its weekly ferry service.

http://www.ctma.ca/traversier-madeleine/index_ang.cfm

Sorry, I meant Maritime Provinces. We have states also.

Thanks very much for all the useful information re Newfoundland and Labrador ferries, which I'll look into.

The Vacancier serves theme cruises such as bird watching, story-telling, gastronomic cruises, etc. on their voyages. Round trip is approximately 7 days from Montreal with 3 days on the islands.

As said before you can do independent tours, rent a car, scooter, bicycle, etc. though you can't rent horses for a tour. Or you can accept the tours that are recommended by CTMA. One day a bus tour to the southern islands and second day to the northern islands. The tours give a good idea of what the islands and people are about. Most people find that three days are not enough.

The ship stays in port so you spend your nights on board, if you want. Although French is the principal language spoken, everyone on the ship and islands will do their best to communicate with you in your language of choice. The people are very accommodating.

Some people take their own car/motorcycle/bicycle on the trip. They get off the Vacancier at Cap-aux-Meules, tour around the islands for a week or two, enjoying all that is offered, then take the CTMA Madeleine to Souris, PEI and continue the tour of the Maritimes and Atlantic. The ferry to Newfoundland is a short day's drive from Prince Edward Island and goes through some of the most beautiful landscapes that Canada has to offer.

After seeing all, they can then return to Montreal by the main highways around the coast.

I have done the tour on the Vacancier, Madeleine and the Newfoundland ferry. Very interesting but it takes time.

The Vacancier serves theme cruises such as bird watching, story-telling, gastronomic cruises, etc. on their voyages. Round trip is approximately 7 days from Montreal with 3 days on the islands.

As said before you can do independent tours, rent a car, scooter, bicycle, etc. though you can't rent horses for a tour. Or you can accept the tours that are recommended by CTMA. One day a bus tour to the southern islands and second day to the northern islands. The tours give a good idea of what the islands and people are about. Most people find that three days are not enough.

The ship stays in port so you spend your nights on board, if you want. Although French is the principal language spoken, everyone on the ship and islands will do their best to communicate with you in your language of choice. The people are very accommodating.

Some people take their own car/motorcycle/bicycle on the trip. They get off the Vacancier at Cap-aux-Meules, tour around the islands for a week or two, enjoying all that is offered, then take the CTMA Madeleine to Souris, PEI and continue the tour of the Maritimes and Atlantic. The ferry to Newfoundland is a short day's drive from Prince Edward Island and goes through some of the most beautiful landscapes that Canada has to offer.

After seeing all, they can then return to Montreal by the main highways around the coast.

I have done the tour on the Vacancier, Madeleine and the Newfoundland ferry. Very interesting but it takes time.

Thank you very much GimmeADream. Would 3 weeks be enough time? The period I'm looking at is within Aug/Sept. I'd like to combine touring, with musical entertainment/festivals, if possible, as I love the music from that region.

Three weeks here and you'll never want to leave, :D. It is possible to drive the entire islands in 3 to 4 hours and that includes the main side roads. But most people come to enjoy one or many of the activities, like beach relaxing, eating, learning about culture, birds, seal, wind play, adventure touring, etc.

Lots of music in the Acadian section, La Cote (afternoons) and La Grave (Cafe de la Grave in evenings), Grindstone at La Pas Perdu theater, too. Aug/Sept is good timing. The community festivals are winding down. The Acadian festival is 2nd and 3rd week in August, which is fun filled and active.

Three weeks here and you'll never want to leave, :D.

It is possible to drive the entire islands in 3 to 4 hours and that includes the main side roads (there are 3 main side roads). But most people come to enjoy one or many of the activities, like beach relaxing, eating, learning about culture, birds, seal, wind play, adventure touring, etc.

Lots of music in the Acadian section, La Cote (afternoons) and La Grave (Cafe de la Grave in evenings), Grindstone at La Pas Perdu theater, too. Aug/Sept is good timing. The community festivals are winding down. The Acadian festival is 2nd and 3rd week in August, which is fun filled and active.

Three weeks here and you'll never want to leave, :D.

It is possible to drive the entire islands in 3 to 4 hours and that includes the main side roads (there are 3 main side roads). But most people come to enjoy one or many of the activities, like beach relaxing, eating, learning about culture, birds, seal, wind play, adventure touring, etc.

Ha!

Sorry, I meant 3 weeks to do justice to the whole trip, including cruise from Montreal and ferry to Newfoundland.

So you are on the islands approximately 3 or four days. You plan to take the Vacancier from Montreal to islands then the Madeleine to PEI and drive to North Sydney. Do you plan to take the ferry to the east of Newfoundland or the west?

I took the ferry to Port-aux-Basques and drove north to L'Anse aux Meadows, the viking field. It took almost 7 days, up and back to PEI. I would imagine the eastern side of the province is even longer because of all the small inlets. It is possible to drive all around the rock but that would take time and I don't think you'd have it.

How do you plan on getting back to Montreal? Or is that your final destination?

Actually unless your driving on the Vacancier, I'm having a little difficulty following your itinerary, because there is no direct route to Newfoundland from the CTMA ship.

While you are here, La Grave, Site d'Autre Fois perhaps is quaint and musical, Mes Iles, Mon Pays is a play put on about the islands, (lots of music), and Cafe de la Grave during the evening is a must, I think. It is artzy as well as Grindstones Pas Perdu. I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about those places.

A tour to our end of the islands would be nice, although I'm not sure about the musical atmosphere you'll find here though. We tend to have a lot of musical beach parties in late June to mid July but not much in August. We are mostly fishing and nature here although La Salicorne in Grand Entry, will probably have something going on. They usually do.

So you are on the islands approximately 3 or four days. You plan to take the Vacancier from Montreal to islands then the Madeleine to PEI and drive to North Sydney. Do you plan to take the ferry to the east of Newfoundland or the west?

I took the ferry to Port-aux-Basques and drove north to L'Anse aux Meadows, the viking field. It took almost 7 days, up and back to PEI. I would imagine the eastern side of the province is even longer because of all the small inlets. It is possible to drive all around the rock but that would take time and I don't think you'd have it.

How do you plan on getting back to Montreal? Or is that your final destination?

Actually unless your driving on the Vacancier, I'm having a little difficulty following your itinerary, because there is no direct route to Newfoundland from the CTMA ship.

While you are here, La Grave, Site d'Autre Fois perhaps is quaint and musical, Mes Iles, Mon Pays is a play put on about the islands, (lots of music), and Cafe de la Grave during the evening is a must, I think. It is artzy as well as Grindstones Pas Perdu. I haven't heard anyone say anything bad about those places.

A tour to our end of the islands would be nice, although I'm not sure about the musical atmosphere you'll find here though. We tend to have a lot of musical beach parties in late June to mid July but not much in August. We are mostly fishing and nature here although La Salicorne in Grand Entry, will probably have something going on. They usually do.

Your islands sound just lovely. Thanks so much for all the information.

I'm still at the dreaming of possibilities stage, so need to do a lot more research (library books, internet and maps), to get my bearings.

Weatherwise, it may be best to fly to Newfoundland, from Australia, via a few days in Vancouver, early August, then work our way back west to Toronto, where our daughter is working, in September.

I'm keen on the cruise/ferry trips, so will work on a combination of cruise/ferry/car hire.

Wow! You are talking about covering a lot of ground, lol.

Whew! if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

But honestly, there is too much here on the east coast for three weeks, particularly with the islands not really being well connected with the other provinces, including its own province.

It is very Celtic in this area, much like Cape Breton, PEI and Newfoundland and totally unlike Quebec, the Province.

The French here are Acadians, not French Canadians and the English are Irish/Scottish/ even some British descent. Acadia was Nova Scotia, Prince Edward Island and New Brunswick before the British decided to deport all the 3rd and 4th generation residents back to France (and Louisiana, USA) in 1755. Those Acadians in France were no longer accepted as French and some returned, but because of conflicts between the British and France, they chose to move here because of the isolation. After two hundred years, their music, culture and heritage evolved from the same background as the eastern provinces with a large touch of the sound of the sea.

Many of the families were born of shipwrecked survivors amongst the English or the survivors married into the Acadian and English already here, which also gave an influence toward the Celtic nature, since many of them were immigrants from the British Isles, trying to find a better life for themselves.

The islands are known as the shipping graveyard of the Gulf of course being in the center of the shipping lanes. There are at least 425 known shipwrecks and more than a thousand which have not been identified, because there were no survivors or name plates on the ships. Some of those ships were rum-runners and pirates and some were the victims of the pirates. Some were amongst multiple shipwrecks, where victims of one ship would tell of others ships going down but they could not help. It is nothing to walk along a beach, two days in a row and find a shipwreck hundreds of years old on only one of those days. The ships sand up very quickly and can become 'unsanded' in a matter of hours here on the islands.

Needless to say, we have a whole lot of story tellers here, being only recently freed from winter isolation. This is the third year we have had a ship making the voyage to PEI every week all winter. It means our plane service is not doing so well, however. We do have a regular daily air service to Montreal but even that is not secure. There is no service between us and the other provinces unless some private plane comes in. Needless to say the small Canada Jazz plane doesn't get used a lot although it is filled leaving the islands. However, very few others use it and it stops at four or five points before Montreal. We are always fighting the Quebec government to keep four other airports open so we can keep air service. We can't afford a big plane with enough fuel to come the full distance, I guess. We don't have the runway space either I don't think. Originally the air service was 1/2 hour to PEI, which sounds reasonable, but they don't have great medical services there either, which meant connecting flights to Halifax.

Living on an island still has rather unusual problems, lol.

Wow! You are talking about covering a lot of ground, lol.

Whew! if you need any help, don't hesitate to ask.

But honestly, there is too much here on the east coast for three weeks, particularly with the islands not really being well connected with the other provinces, including its own province.

It is very Celtic in this area, much like Cape Breton, PEI and Newfoundland and totally unlike Quebec, the Province.

The French here are Acadians, not French Canadians and the English are Irish/Scottish/ even some British descent.

Living on an island still has rather unusual problems, lol.

We usually travel overseas for a couple of months, at a time, as it is so far to go. So I may be able to crib a month for the far east coast provinces.

Thank you so much for your kind offer of assistance. I will let you know our rough plan.

As I mentioned, I love Celtic music and have been to PEI and Cape Breton, as well as Louisiana, so I'd have no trouble spending whatever time I have available in your region.

I understand the difficulties, living on remote island bring and how you have to take ferry connections, etc. into account, in your planning.

People who take the Vacancier, round trip have three days on the islands and all I have spoke to say it is not enough time to enjoy the islands. But probably five days would be enough, depending on all that you wanted to see. If it is only touring and evening music, then 5 days should be enough. The festivals are another thing since there is time between each one.

Knowing Cape Breton like you do, you know that the people are friendly enjoy stopping and chatting quite a bit, particularly the older folk at the wharves. Although the French/English might make them a little shy. Rarely will islanders actually go up to a visitor to start a conservation, but really do enjoy it when a visitor seeks them out for information.

For the most part, the speed of life is at a crawl here and many islanders don't even bother wearing a watch. But they are aware that time is limited for visitors and will not try to monopolize their time either.

In August, the fishing season is over and the residents are also enjoying the beaches. A few boats will be out fishing mackerel but many take visitors out to give them a taste of that side of life here.

Some of the excursion tour also do the same. I think one or two have permits to trap lobster as islanders do to demonstrate how the fish are caught. The lobster are always released after though. One uses a glass bottom boat and serves seafood meals on board. They go out and visit a herd of seal also. It is rather interesting.

The Celtic music from this area originated in Breton, France where the Acadians originated. It is mostly French lyrics with the fiddle, mandolin, guitar and spoons frequently used with the tapping of feet. Sometimes a pipe or flute and drums will be added for effect. The English mostly create country and western music, which is, in my opinion, not nearly so interesting or unique.

Gimmeadream: As a Canadian I want to thank you for your posts on this thread. I have learned quite a bit about my own country, specificaly the Magdalen Islands over the past several days from reading your posts. I spent 10 years living on PEI as a child and teenager and of course always knew the islands were there and that the ferry left from Souris but never knew a fraction of what I do now. Perhaps in the near future I will go to Souris where I played hockey as a child and board the ferry. I never was aware that there is a ferry from Montreal to the islands nor was I aware of the English population of the islands. Thanks again.

People who take the Vacancier, round trip have three days on the islands and all I have spoke to say it is not enough time to enjoy the islands. But probably five days would be enough, depending on all that you wanted to see. If it is only touring and evening music, then 5 days should be enough. The festivals are another thing since there is time between each one.

Knowing Cape Breton like you do, you know that the people are friendly enjoy stopping and chatting quite a bit, particularly the older folk at the wharves. Although the French/English might make them a little shy. Rarely will islanders actually go up to a visitor to start a conservation, but really do enjoy it when a visitor seeks them out for information.

For the most part, the speed of life is at a crawl here and many islanders don't even bother wearing a watch. But they are aware that time is limited for visitors and will not try to monopolize their time either.

In August, the fishing season is over and the residents are also enjoying the beaches. A few boats will be out fishing mackerel but many take visitors out to give them a taste of that side of life here.

Some of the excursion tour also do the same. I think one or two have permits to trap lobster as islanders do to demonstrate how the fish are caught. The lobster are always released after though. One uses a glass bottom boat and serves seafood meals on board. They go out and visit a herd of seal also. It is rather interesting.

The Celtic music from this area originated in Breton, France where the Acadians originated. It is mostly French lyrics with the fiddle, mandolin, guitar and spoons frequently used with the tapping of feet. Sometimes a pipe or flute and drums will be added for effect. The English mostly create country and western music, which is, in my opinion, not nearly so interesting or unique.

Thanks so much for all your information. I'm going to see whether I can break my journey, with a week on the islands, then catch the next ferry back. My husband would be delighted with the pace, because he says I never give him a weekend off on our travels. :)

If this is possible, we would fly to and fro Newfoundland for a fortnight there (with no weekend off).

Thanks so much for all your information. I'm going to see whether I can break my journey, with a week on the islands, then catch the next ferry back. My husband would be delighted with the pace, because he says I never give him a weekend off on our travels. :)

If this is possible, we would fly to and fro Newfoundland for a fortnight there (with no weekend off).

The plot thickens.

My daughters, who have visited Newfoundland, say we have to stay longer in Newfoundland.

In that case, we'd only have time to take the week long ferry trip to the Magdalen Islands.

Newfoundland is an intriguing place to visit and to live, I'm sure. I loved the week long trip we made in 2007 up the west coast and can't wait until I can do the east coast. Flying there from Montreal might be the best answer because of the lack of connections from the Magdalen Islands.

Although the Vacancier only stays three days on it's Montreal/Islands tour and people invariable say it is not long enough, the cruise itself is an invaluable lesson. It highlights whale watching, bird watching, landscapes, sunsets, and lots of on board activities. So the trip is still worth it.

You're welcome LiftLockCouple! The islands have long been known as "Canada's Best Kept Secret", lol. The English-speaking population is almost 1000 strong over four communities.

• 4 months later...
Newfoundland is an intriguing place to visit and to live, I'm sure. I loved the week long trip we made in 2007 up the west coast and can't wait until I can do the east coast. Flying there from Montreal might be the best answer because of the lack of connections from the Magdalen Islands.

Although the Vacancier only stays three days on it's Montreal/Islands tour and people invariable say it is not long enough, the cruise itself is an invaluable lesson. It highlights whale watching, bird watching, landscapes, sunsets, and lots of on board activities. So the trip is still worth it.

You're welcome LiftLockCouple! The islands have long been known as "Canada's Best Kept Secret", lol. The English-speaking population is almost 1000 strong over four communities.

We have booked flights for a fortnight in Newfoundland from 3rd September.

We are currently enquiring about the CTMA Vacancier's cruise from 26th August, so hope they have vacancies.

It is all starting to come together.

Thank you very much for your assistance.

Getting excited now. Guess I'll come back with more CDs to add to my large collection of Canadian music.

Archived