Why can't we book the legend for 11/2012 ??

Will in sunny FL

Hi Cruisers

Can someone here shed any light on why we are unable to book a cabin on the Legend, Western Caribbean sailing from Tampa for November of 2012, with our PVP at Canrival ??

This date as well as April of 2013 DO show up on Cruise.com site as available to book.

We were thinking that the Legend was going to move to some other home port & be replaced with a newer ship ?

Any comments are welcome.

Thanks.

Bill in FL

Nothing against nudists.. but I dont want to be on the next cruise after they sat on lounge chairs and other things nude!!! :D

Better to follow them than a typical cruise where people sit everywhere in bathing suits. They tend to be a whole lot more sanitary than clothed people.

Nothing against nudists.. but I dont want to be on the next cruise after they sat on lounge chairs and other things nude!!! :D

We were on the Legend cruise right before the nudist group. Being rather new to cruising, I had no idea such a cruise existed. Spoke to staff about this type and some would rather be off the ship.

Needless to say, we had a few laughs about it. I agree, I was glad to be on before and NOT after. :eek:

It is probably the nudists cruise that seems to go out of here every couple of years. Several large groups seem to book the whole ship every once in a while...

I bet none of them gets involved in threads about what to wear on formal night. ;) Thanks for the help on the Windsor knot, but that's not my tie.

I know one of the infamous Legend nudist cruises was at the same time as our Freedom cruise. (we actually wanted to cruise the Legend for our 10th anniversary and got stuck with the Freedom due to the entire Legend being booked)

They docked next to us in Key West and we got a good laugh from our balcony, as the poor Captain on the Legend had to keep repeatedly making announcements about putting their clothes on while on their balconies or the Key West authorities would begin making arrests.

Bill

It is probably the nudists cruise that seems to go out of here every couple of years. Several large groups seem to book the whole ship every once in a while...

Hmmm, I checked several months and Legend is NOT listed on any of them. Say it ain't so...?? I really hope she isn't leaving us. We live in St. Petersburg and she is one of my fave ships.

I bet none of them gets involved in threads about what to wear on formal night. ;) Thanks for the help on the Windsor knot, but that's not my tie.

I have acquaintances that have been on these cruises. The passengers must dress for the dining room in the evening. Anywhere they go on the ship, they take a hand towel to sit on.

Archived