Sea lion swim

lavigne101

Hi everyone, wondering if anyone has done the sea lion swim before? My girls both want to try this on our cruise when we are in Cozumel. Thanks.

Did it last week in Cozumel. Compared to the cattle calls over at the dolphin "encounter" enclosure, what we experienced with the seal ions was much less choreohraphed and a lot more intmate (In a close theater setting with only eight people). Got to hold them, kiss them, and had them jump over us. It was also a much better deal than the Dophin encounter - $58 per person included Chankannab admission and the sea lion show.

Highly recommended.

I did the Sea Lion swim in the keys- it was definitly a cool expereince. I have also swam with the dolphins several times. If giiven the choice I would swim with the dolphins. It may be different in Cozumel. I tried booking the sea lion for 5/5 and it was already filled up.;)

I am disapointed. One of my daughters is only 6 and will not be able to participate in the sea lion swim:mad: . She is the one who saw it online and wanted to try. Maybe we will do the dolphin encounter - I think she is old enough for that. Thanks for all your input. Erin.

Archived