Bert Stratton?

crusinpeg

Hi!

My husband and I were on the "Bert Cruise" last week and had a fabulous time. Bert was so good, so good, so good!!!

My friend stayed on an extra week and just found out from Bert that he is going to stay on the Ruby for 11 weeks. If you plan to go to see him, you probably should email him to make sure that his plans don't change, but as of now, he plans to be onboard for several more weeks.

I hope you get to see him in Crooner's.

Reggie

Hi!

My husband and I were on the "Bert Cruise" last week and had a fabulous time. Bert was so good, so good, so good!!!

My friend stayed on an extra week and just found out from Bert that he is going to stay on the Ruby for 11 weeks. If you plan to go to see him, you probably should email him to make sure that his plans don't change, but as of now, he plans to be onboard for several more weeks.

I hope you get to see him in Crooner's.

Reggie

I knew if anyone would reply to my post ..it would be you I don't know if you remember or not but my husband and I ( Ernie and Peggy) were on the Caribbean Princess with you 10/29/05 sailing. I tried emailing Bert but got no reply..anyway we will be on the Ruby the end of this month so will definately get to see him!! We were also on the Caribbean Princess 11/07 and got to see him again as well. Can't wait!!

Happy Cruising

Peggy

This is our first time on the Ruby...any tips we should know??

Hi Peggy,

I definitely remember sitting in Crooner's with you listening to Bert. It was a lot of fun. He has decided to spend more time on the ships this year, and he has said that he will post his schedule either on his web site or on Facebook. As of now, he is planning to spend 11 weeks on the Ruby Princess now, and then in August and September he plans to be on the Caribbean Princess for 7 day cruises to Canada and New England. He is going to skip a "Bert Cruise" next year as he will be spending more time scheduled on the ships, and he will probably plan another "Bert Cruise" in 2013 when he hopes to spend more time in Nashville.

I can't think of anything to tell you about the Ruby that is very different from the Caribbean Princess. It was a fabulous cruise and we loved every minute. Food, service, and entertainment were all excellent. Try to see the production show the last night "Once Upon a Dream." It is different from any other show I have ever seen aboard a ship, and is outstanding.

Have fun on your cruise, and enjoy Bert!

Reggie

Archived