Carnival Dream - Rooms at Departure

findwaldo

Just wondering if anyone can tell me as to when the rooms are ready so that you can drop off your carry on luggage? When we get on the ship I always like to drop off my extra's and stroll around the ship hands free with my camera. I have heard some remarks that you are not allowed into your rooms till you are called later in the afternoon? What experiences have you past Dream cruises run into? Thanks for your repsonses:D

Happy Sailing

Carnival has a set time of 1:30 pm on all ships.

Until they open all the doors to the cabins, you really shouldnt bother the cabin stewards .. even if you can find a way to sneak in, they need to get all the cabins ready in time. Someone will always post that even though the signs say 1:30, they found a door open (where the luggage guys were taking luggage to cabins) so its not sneaking in..yea right.

Go eat lunch first, get a hole punched in your S&S card, that kind of thing while you wait.

Carnival has a set time of 1:30 pm on all ships.

Until they open all the doors to the cabins, you really shouldnt bother the cabin stewards .. even if you can find a way to sneak in, they need to get all the cabins ready in time. Someone will always post that even though the signs say 1:30, they found a door open (where the luggage guys were taking luggage to cabins) so its not sneaking in..yea right.

Go eat lunch first, get a hole punched in your S&S card, that kind of thing while you wait.

I agree 100%. Why make your Cabin Steward 'mad' at you before you even meet him officially? Sit back relax and watch everyone else who is also waiting for the 1:30 time.

Thank you for confirming the time, I am usually on board by about 1 or just after. I had heard it was about 3 or 4 was the time to get into your rooms. I do agree, let the stewards get the rooms ready. They have a job to do, let them do it.

One of the first things we do when we get on board is walk around to get a feel for the ship and then head to find our cabin and we will lock things in the safe right away. I agree I don't want to have to carry alot of things when we first get on board.

Archived