My Favorite Drink THE BUSHWACKER

bubba7up

The last time i was on a cruise the servers had a special on the Bushwacker for a couple of hours by the pools.. does anybody know if you can just order one of the these at any bar.. they are so so tasty...thanks

Well yes you can! Now you have my mouth watering for one!!!!!!!:D

LOTS of different recipies but I dont Carnvial just might be the best in my opinion

Bushwacker from St Thomas.

2 oz Baileys Irish Cream

1 oz Amaretto

1 oz Kahlua

small splash Vodka

small splash Grand Marnier

sprinkling Nutmeg

lots Ice

Fill blender 3/4 with ice (small cubes best).

Add a small splash of vodka, a small splash of Grand Marnier.

Add Kahlua & Amarreto. Fill the blender with Bailey's until liquid is 1/2 inch from top of ice cubes.Mix until smooth. Pour in hurricane glass and sprinkle some nutmeg on top!

BUSHWACKER – Paradise Point

We were at Paradise Point in Oct. on the Caribbean Princess, the Bushwackers were great. If this attachment works it is the recipe that they have at the bar.

2 oz. coconut rum

6 oz. bailey's

4 oz. amaretto

4 oz. kahlua

2 oz. vodka

blend with ice, top with whipped cream and nutmeg... serves 4

BUSHWAKCER - Ingredients:

4 oz Cream of coconut (CocoLopez)

2 oz Kahlua

1 oz Bacardi Black rum

1 oz Dark Creme de cacao

4 oz Milk or half and half

2 cups Ice

Mixing instructions:Combine in blender, blend until smooth, serves two in 12oz cups

Pensacola Bushwacker Recipe

2 oz Coffee Liqueur

2 oz Coffee Liqueur

1 oz Dark Rum

1 oz Creme de Cacao

Vanilla Ice Cream

4 oz Half and Half

Pour all ingredients into a blender (ice cream optional) with two cups of ice, and blend until mixed. Serve in a hurricane glass.

The last time i was on a cruise the servers had a special on the Bushwacker for a couple of hours by the pools.. does anybody know if you can just order one of the these at any bar.. they are so so tasty...thanks

When you go to St Thomas go to Paradise Point. They serve them there. They sell all a kit that has all the ingredients. They even sell t-shirts that tells you what you need to make. Here are the ingredients that Paradise Point uses make The Bushwacker! Enjoy!!

6oz Baileys

4oz Kahlua

4oz Dark Cacao

2oz Dark Rum

2oz Vodka

2oz Amaretto

Blend with cracked ice

Top with whip cream and cherry

serves 4

The 19th Hole in St. Thomas made the BEST Bushwhackers, but there are different owners now and I'm not sure if they follow the same recipe.

Paradise Point makes awesome ones too. I'm not sure I can wait 68 more days for my Valor cruise to have one.:eek:

When you go to St Thomas go to Paradise Point. They serve them there. They sell all a kit that has all the ingredients. They even sell t-shirts that tells you what you need to make. Here are the ingredients that Paradise Point uses make The Bushwacker! Enjoy!!

6oz Baileys

4oz Kahlua

4oz Dark Cacao

2oz Dark Rum

2oz Vodka

2oz Amaretto

Blend with cracked ice

Top with whip cream and cherry

serves 4

I would need to be delivered back to the ship. :D

Had my first Bushwhacker at Paradise Point and then when we returned to St Thomas we went to a bar in one of the courtyards off the main drag....great bartender....Rick, I think....now this guy can make a bushwhacker! Always refilling your glass......! We could barely walk. What a blast!:D:D:D

Archived