different ships

laceydog

I've been looking at various cruises on different ships. Quite a few ships have the same basic itinerary, so I will probably base my decision on the ship. Been looking at the western itinerary on Glory, but I see Legend, Valor and maybe others that are basicly the same. Anyone have any suggestions on which ship is nicer or whatever opinions out there would be appreciated. We are a family of about 18, 4 kids. We just did the Pride and enjoyed it very much, but going our of Baltimore in the winter seems to just loose so much good weather time. Thanks for any input.

Pride is spirit class and the favorite class of many.

Conquest class is bigger, but not necessarily better. choosing between on conquest class ship and another gets down to if you like this decorating better than this one. To me irrevalent. If decorating is important to you, you probably wouldnt be on Carnival, as its not the prettiest ships in the first place. Its meant to be striking.

Choose the most convenient port to me. Which port can you get in and out of easiest. For instance Miami or Ft Lauderdale easy in and out. Port Canaveral you have to get a shuttle as a taxi is too much. More planning if you choose it.

The Legend is the same class as Pride, so if you liked the layout of Pride, then you'd enjoy Legend as well. The Legend's decor is very masculine, IMO. Lots of dark colors and urns everywhere. But I still thoroughly enjoyed our cruise on her last year!

Glory and Valor are a different class ship. They are larger than Legend/Pride and hold about 800-900 more pax. They also have a different set-up on Lido in the pool area(stadium seating). I've been on Glory and she was a nice ship, although in Conquest class, I think Liberty has the prettiest decor.

Good Luck and Have Fun in which ever cruise you choose!:D

Archived