Ahoy Mates

Cygneagile

Zuiderdam April 12 we have a stateroom for 3 (ladies) SZ 6117.

What are the pros and cons of this location? Some thread are talking about the fact that some balconies are covered and others are not.

Other than the fact the you just announced to the world that there are 3 ladies traveling by themselves on XX ship on XX date and here is their cabin number :eek:

And I'm just trying to point out how much information you provided to the sick sick world out there.

Asking about a balcony is one thing. In todays world and the internet especially, you need to be very careful about how much information you put out there.

I'm very sorry I was trying to help you with your personal security. NOT :confused:

So true. Thank you for the heads up. On the roll calls all this information is given so I did not see the need to be discreet. The information is given out and people respond.

In the meantime I have yet to receive any comments on the balcony.

• 3 weeks later...

I don't get it. Why was it SO worrisome that the OP mentioned that there are three ladies going solo and where they are located on the ship? It's not like it's a "woman alone" situation. Give her a break. She's probably quite confident about her travel ability.

Archived