Cruise Director on Allure

frierpie

Allan is great - he was on our Freedom cruise. He's easy on the eyes too. ;)

OK, so in a little over a week, when a see a person making googly eyes over the CD, I will know I have met a fellow CCer:D!!!

I think I must be in the minority at this point, but I liked Ken Rush...have been on three cruises with him and I did not find him standoffish at all.....in fact he seemed very approachable.....he even remembered me from a prior cruise several years apart. Very hardworking, involved in everything.

I have sailed with Richard spacey and he was a real showman....very entertaining but I still prefer Ken Rush....

Barbara

• 2 weeks later...
Ouch. What do you think of Richard Spacey and Ken Rush? No offense, but I wonder if it is a generational or style issue. People seem very polarized about CDs. We liked Richard a lot (our only data point), and read that Allan is more like Spacey than Rush.

If you love Spacey, but hate Allan, that would be a big warning sign for me.

Just got off Oasis with Richard Spacey -- loved him. Was on Liberty of the Seas with Allan 2009-- loved him. The two best CD's I've been with. Haven't seen Rush, so I don't know about him. I believe Richard and Allan are quite similar in style. If you like one, you should like the other.

Allan Brooks was leaving the Allure for vacation on Sunday, March 27th. Ken Rush was coming on-board to replace Allan. Allan said at the Captian's corner on Saturday that after his vacation he was going on the Oasis before returning to the Allure.

Also, Captain Johnny was also getting off on Sunday, March 27th. I am assuming Captain Zini was coming back on board.

Archived