Sea princess- when can I do it again?

maryhill1

Hi to everyone.

Just to say thanks again for all the tips/info etc that CC's gave me before our trip.

We just got back this morning and have started looking for the next one!

We saw some beautiful islands/met some lovely people and had some fantastic trips& experiences.

I am now totally hooked on snorkelling and underwater photography (1st experience of either was on day 1 and after that did both at every opportunity) fitting them in around other trips.

We are not the fittest people in the world(or even that adventurous) but we went for everything (bobsled/seatrekking/segway/snorkelling/sumarine trips on this cruise and had a ball!

I will try to do a proper review of our trip/Sea p. etc over the next few days (fish photos included:D - my new favourite things to photograph)

Elaine

looking forward to your review of the sea princess, my friends will be sailing on the ship in March

hi pigg10

Im sure they will have a great time-- we did!

There is so much to tell (it will probably be boring for others but great fun for me to relive the lovely memories:o:o)

Have they sailed Sea P. before?

Elaine

Hi Maryhill,

I'm looking forward to reading your review, we join Sea Princess on 21 March and this is our very first cruise, so any tips/excursions you can enlighten us with will be great. How was your flights, I presume you flew from Glasgow, (as we do), and did your OH take kilt attire or dinner suit/tuxedo. My OH wants to take his kilt outfit, but the weight restrictions on luggage could be a problem. I have 5.5 weeks to try and sort it out. lol.

Look forward to review.

Texmex

Hi maryhill

Glad to here that you had a good time, I think that it was mostly down to you, going with a positive out look, knowing that little things do go wrong, but so what, be happy and those around you will be happy to.

That way you get great customer service a great cruise.

yours Shogun

Hi Elaine,

Glad you had a good time. I look forward to hearing more about it.

texmex.ferr

Let him take his kilt. The whole outfit for my DH (who is not a skinny man) weighs 5 kilos. Take away the weight of a dinner suit, shoes etc. it isn`t too much more. Make sure you pack the skean dhu in the hold luggage.

Hi Elaine,

Glad you had a good time. I look forward to hearing more about it.

texmex.ferr

Let him take his kilt. The whole outfit for my DH (who is not a skinny man) weighs 5 kilos. Take away the weight of a dinner suit, shoes etc. it isn`t too much more. Make sure you pack the skean dhu in the hold luggage.

Thanks caber, I've asked this a few times on forums and not had much success, until now. I can't thank you enough for answering this. My DH isn't a skinny man either. We knew that we'd have to pack skean dhu in hold luggage if we took the outfit. He often gets stopped & searched at the airport for no real reason, he must have that look about him... lol, so we'd have packed it in the hold out of the way.

Archived