Buying booze in nassau bahamas

LaShelle2

Before you go ashore, check the prices on the ship. The ship will match the price from a port store if you written proof. IMHO, it's better to get it ashore if it's not a problem carrying the bottles although many stores will deliver to the ship. Just remember to leave room in your luggage for the bottles and not go over the airline's luggage weight limit:eek:

While shopping in Grand Cayman, I got a killer deal on Crown Royal at a shop. It was apparently a mistake, but since I'm not big on booze, I didn't realize it at the time. When I saw this big difference in the ship's shop, I showed the clerk my receipt, thinking I would be told, "sorry, but no." The clerk was stunned at the price (wish I could remember what it was now) and totally sold me another bottle at the same price, which made a very nice gift upon my return. Check out the price onboard and if you can beat it in port, SAVE THE RECEIPT and you can purchase it at the same price onboard. :D

Archived