Monarch - buyers remorse

cj'smom

Gotta put my 2 cents in. I have been on the Monarch's sister ships that they are even older than the Monarch. I have been on 7 cruises and going on my 8th one next month. Trust me when I say I would never sail twice on the same ship if it was that bad, NEVER. But I am going on my 8th one so that has to tell you that it is not that bad.

While with any cruise some things do happen but I totally trust RC to stand by their ships. Even the older ones. All I can say is GO. Whatever you have heard/read erase it and just go with an open mind.

My ex use to take away the warning list that comes with any meds i use to take. He knew if i read them then i would get the symptoms. Of course he read them and watched me to make sure i was ok and I told him if i felt anything but...if i read it i got scared.

So... I just about promise you that you will have a great time. Yes it is older and yes the cabins are small. I have been with 4 adults in the small ocean view..I just pack lightly and made do. I didnt pay a lot of money to sit in the cabin anyway so small was not an issue. We set times to take showers/get ready etc and it worked out.

Just dont worry, you will come back and tell us what a gret time you had, and how you worried for nothing. Once you see the ship the excitement will take over. Enjoy.

We just got back from a three-day cruise on the Monarch a week ago. I can't tell you how many times we commented onboard about how great the ship looked. Had a SUPER time.

Didn't know what to expect after FOS and Disney on the last few cruises. Exceeded all expectations. Goin' again!

Have fun!

Archived