Valor - Western or Glory - Eastern??

We are looking to quickly book a cruise for our family over spring break. We're looking at the Glory heading to the Eastern Caribbean or the Valor heading to the Western Caribbean.

FYI - My husband and I will be going to the same Western Caribbean ports on the Legend in April on our anniversary trip. Not sure if it would be a benefit or a bust to do the same ports, so I'm looking for a few opinions from all of you seasoned cruisers out there.

Thanks

We are looking to quickly book a cruise for our family over spring break. We're looking at the Glory heading to the Eastern Caribbean or the Valor heading to the Western Caribbean.

FYI - My husband and I will be going to the same Western Caribbean ports on the Legend in April on our anniversary trip. Not sure if it would be a benefit or a bust to do the same ports' date=' so I'm looking for a few opinions from all of you seasoned cruisers out there.

Thanks[/quote']

Depends on what you like to do as a family. Sometimes the same ports mean doing that other activity/excursion you just couldn't do the first time. Sometimes doing another itinerary expands your travel experience

I usually consider eastern as shopping/HMC, and western as snorkel/ more exotic, but that's just my preference.

How old are the kids? What types of activities would you enjoy doing with them?

FYI - My husband and I will be going to the same Western Caribbean ports on the Legend in April on our anniversary trip. Not sure if it would be a benefit or a bust to do the same ports' date=' so I'm looking for a few opinions from all of you seasoned cruisers out there.

Thanks[/quote']

I would do the Eastern since you would of already been to the Western ports, but on the other hand, I really love the Valor. Both would be very nice.

Sorry, I guess more info would be helpful...

Our daughters are 14 and 18.

As a family we enjoy seeing and doing, our recent vacations have been climbing the sand dunes and rafting while camping across Colorado, a trip with family to Florida (loved the beaches, underwhelmed by Disney), and another camping/climbing adventure in South Dakota.

Thanks for taking the time to share :)

Archived