CC Coupon code neeeded

Boatingmom

I know! Go on a cruise critic group cruise!!:D

I think Lambie/Lambknuckles is well over 60,000 and she mostly just posts to the Crazies and now the CC Magic roll calls.

One of the other crazies, who only posts hello, good morning, etc, on Crazies is over 40,000. Heck I post all over, and they are bypassing me.

I like the cruise idea. Maybe I'll have to start looking at CC 2012 cruises to take me past my April cruise. Then I can post to all the crazies, maniacs and others....or else I can get the kids to post for me:eek:

There you go, that's the right attitude!:DSeriously, check the announcements, above the stickies on the page where the threads are posted, to see if there are any items on sale. I got my tote bag last month because there was $2.00 off with the code provided in the announcement. There is one there now for a sportpack. Also, it seems to me near my birthday I get an e-mail from Cruise Critic with some special offer for merchandise.

Heather

There you go, that's the right attitude!:DSeriously, check the announcements, above the stickies on the page where the threads are posted, to see if there are any items on sale. I got my tote bag last month because there was $2.00 off with the code provided in the announcement. There is one there now for a sportpack. Also, it seems to me near my birthday I get an e-mail from Cruise Critic with some special offer for merchandise.

Heather

Yeah just got the email....20% off for your bday

Yeah just got the email....20% off for your bday

Thats not a bad discount. I think the one for joining a CC cruise was 10 or 15%?

I got tee shirts in two sizes, and the pack of the STUFF, like the magnet, layarnd, fanny pack etc. Not bad stuff. The blue color of the tee shirts Im not sure does much for women though.

Thats not a bad discount. I think the one for joining a CC cruise was 10 or 15%?

I got tee shirts in two sizes, and the pack of the STUFF, like the magnet, layarnd, fanny pack etc. Not bad stuff. The blue color of the tee shirts Im not sure does much for women though.

And I'm happy with my tote bag. It has plenty of room and zips up, too. I'm trying to decide if I want to use it to carry stuff to work, or save it for next time we travel.:)

Heather

And I'm happy with my tote bag. It has plenty of room and zips up, too. I'm trying to decide if I want to use it to carry stuff to work, or save it for next time we travel.:)

Heather

its nice stuff, but those tee shirts sure do draw attention, maybe more so than I like. I dont want people staring at me. You get asked if you are a critic, and I never get those questions without wearing that shirt. the CRUISE CRITIC is BIG hahahahha

I just wore the fanny pack last time, never wore the shirt. But I had it with me.

Archived