How to find average cruise price history?

wigs009

My wife and I took our first cruise on the Carnival Paradise back in April in 2002. We took a too long hiatus for about 7 years until January 2009. We could not remember how much we paid for our cruise back in 2002, and we were wondering there was a way of finding out that info. We both kinda speculated though that the cabin prices had not really gone up that much. Im sure the on board charges of crept up there however.

My wife and I took our first cruise on the Carnival Paradise back in April in 2002. We took a too long hiatus for about 7 years until January 2009. We could not remember how much we paid for our cruise back in 2002, and we were wondering there was a way of finding out that info. We both kinda speculated though that the cabin prices had not really gone up that much. Im sure the on board charges of crept up there however.

wigs009,

Here's Carnival.com from April 2002;

2749242160065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

Here's a list of specials from April 2002;

2505973240065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

Here's a list of Paradise's itineraries from April 2002 ( 7 day, 10 day, and 11 day itineraries. Wouldn't those be nice today?);

2702433920065094172S600x600Q85.jpg

If you recall the length of your cruise post it here and I'll find the general prices for that period. Eastern, Western, or Southern would be good to know to.

It it's worth a whole lot to you, I can find your exact price, room number, and passenger list as well. But it better be worth a lot! ;)

I know that on our Honeymoon cruise we paid $1318 including all taxes but no tips. That was May of 2002. That was a smoking deal because my Dad travelled A LOT and had a travel agent that would give him extra discounts because of how much business he did. The travel agent beat everyone's price by at least $150 and some by as much as $300. Now that same cruise, same timeframe is $1170. Cruises in general have dropped quite a bit. That was also when the Elation was still running the Mexican Riviera.

Archived