Cozumel at Night.

KatyAnn

I am currently looking into booking a cruise for the end of May. One of the cruises I am looking at has a POC in Cozumel from 2pm until 10pm.

What is there to do in Cozumel at night? We are not interested in drinking as we are not partiers. Thanks for any help.

• 2 weeks later...

I would LOVE to have that late of a departure date. Our standby cruise lines (we've earned a free cruise that's how dedicated) never leaves after 5:00. Which cruise lines and boat, etc. I would perhaps break loyalty for that opportunity.

The town of San Miguel is very pretty at night. The island has a completely different feel after most of the ships leave around 5. You could do some shopping and have a nice dinner at one of the restaurants in town. Some of the places on Melgar have upstairs dining with nice views of the waterfront.

• 2 years later...

We have a long day and late departure in Cozumel 10am to 11pm and are looking for ideas on how to spend the evening. We have been to Cozumel / Playa Del Carmen several times before. We are planning an ATV tour, some beach time in the afternoon and shopping. Maybe a restaurant/dance club or something else.

What are your experiences with filling up a fun long day in Cozumel late departure.

Archived