Central park balcony

Charpit418

Hi,

We are booked on Allure in a Central Park Balcony room (12645 & 12647) and would love to hear how those who have stayed in it felt about it. I have read all the posts when people ask where to stay and most say choose an ocean view. However since this is where we will be, I was curious for opinions from those who have actually stayed there.

Thank you!!

I really enjoyed my CP Balcony. It was quiet sitting out there. It was cool seeing people pass by, do some people watching. It was very nice. I never felt like someone was staring back at me from across the way.

I was very glad to experience it, but I will probably not do it again on an Oasis class ship. Not because I didn't like it, but because I would rather have the ocean view. If I never had done it, I would still be looking forward to doing it.

Some views:

ed491b50.jpg

4d4923b9.jpg

c6a41a6f.jpg

Have a great cruise.

The views from the balcony look lovely and peaceful, but I do not think I would like the total lack of privacy. While I understand almost NO balcony, anywhere on the ahip, is actually private, these seem a little exposed. I’m glad you enjoyed the CP balcony.

M

If smoking is allowed in a Central Park Balcony? We usually stay in Ocean view Balcony cabins, but last year on the Oasis, we were not able to enjoy our balcony at all! The people in the next cabin were always out in their balcony smoking! I am very sensitive to smoke and we had to keep the balcony door always closed.

This time on the Allure we booked a CP balcony with the hope that maybe smoking was not allowed there.

Does anyone know for sure if it is or it isn't?

Smoking is prohibited on CP and Boardwalk balconies. CP has a nice breeze on it.

I thought so, didn't remember, but thought so. I remember not smelling any smoke out there. I guess that's an option for those that want to use a balcony and don't want to smell any smoke.

I thought so, didn't remember, but thought so. I remember not smelling any smoke out there. I guess that's an option for those that want to use a balcony and don't want to smell any smoke.

I am so glad we made the right decision about staying in aCP Balcony!

I really would have been very upset if we had booked the ocean view Balcony and had a repeat of last year.

Archived