Mr. Sanchos crowds?

SugarStar00

Hello, I've done a little poking around looking for an all inclusive and I think we've decided on Mr. Sanchos. I'm interested in being able to use water toys if we should want to, I like the idea of ordering from a menu vs a buffett and the swim up bar sounds good. I have a few other questions. If we do the all inclusive, I read that you get a spot in the "center", is that on the beach or by the pool? Since you have a waiter, can you move around? Also, I didnt read much about the volume of people at this place. It looks like there's going to be 3 ships in port that day, do you think it will be very crowded? If you do the all inclusive are you guaranteed a chair for each person? Any other info or suggestions would be great.

Thanks!

Here's a picture of the beach chairs looking toward the direction of the all inclusive spot. We bought the all inclusive package even though we didn't sit in that area since we were already seated in chairs and had an umbrella when we decided to do the all inclusive and they just let us stay there. There were 3 ships in port the day we were there and the beach wasn't crowded at all. I've also included a picture of the water toys. It never seemed crowded there either.

879125930_MrSanchosbeachincozumel(8).jpg.8e098d8bf3a05bf825ca0c9d3788ebe5.jpg

52248898_MrSanchosbeachincozumel(2).jpg.6b3f856065a0e21e8e7c53f27068e0ae.jpg

Archived