Not live from the Oosterdam

cruz chic

Can someone please tell me if the Oosterdam has a self-service laundry? We are sailing in April and would like to be able to pack even lighter thus the need for one.

Thank you.

Previous Cruises:

Alaska - September 2009 - Westerdam

Alaska - September 2010 - Rotterdam

Having sailed on the Oosterdam, I can positively say there is no self-serve laundy.

There is no self serve on any of the Vista or Signature class ships.

Note to HAL-----If she doesn't disembark, try looking in the vicinity of the jewellery store.:p

but they'll be closed on disembarkation day - she'll have to find a better hiding place (unless she wants to hide there all night ):D:D

She could do that--------Lorekauf is to jewels as Ruth is to chocolate.

I decided I would get off the ship so I can earn the money for the next one:rolleyes:. The SD airport is a total shipshow today. People standing everywhere...I was lucky to get a seat. What an ugly ending. At least there is wifi here. I'm on to San Fran after this where I'll have to check in again. I don't know why you'd have to do that but ok. I'll be going with AC at that point.

Can you believe I didn't buy anything in Cabo? Enjoyed a nice dinner with the Pinnacle girl and DH but it was late when I got back to the room. I still had plenty of packing to do.

The weather was pretty good on this cruise. I hope the cruisers on there way today are as lucky. It's not very nice today in SD.

Archived