Shuttle service tipping?

millerboy88

assuming the price you are paying DOES NOT include gratuity......I would say $15/20 max......it is a very easy ride...straight road..usually little traffice depending on the time of day....45 minutes maybe

The best way to figure this would be that if it is not included...just give 20% of the cost of the ride.....

this ride should not be more than $100....maybe less...look around

but you say private shuttle service...not limo service...and what will make the difference here is if you are alone or put with others that you do not know...and if you have to wait for them to arrive etc....

if it is truly private...then 20%...if you are being packaged with strangers...then maybe $5 per person...$10/15 max

what you will tip will certainly depend on the level of service.

Along those same lines, does anyone tip the shuttle driver from the hotel to the port and return? I hadn't thought about that until I saw this posting.

we didn't when we stayed at the Raddison Resort at the Port....about 20 pax on the shuttle anyway...and it really did seem as though the driver was just doing the job the Raddison paid him to do....it was like a 5 minute ride

Archived