Princess Pop Choir

Cupcrazy

Last week there were a couple of threads on here with people asking about the Princess Pop Choir. Here is a video of the Choir that I participated in on the Grand.

Thank you so much for sharing this. It was so much fun to watch. I'm glad to see so many good folks getting involved. And, the support of the other passengers is so nice to see.

That looks like so much fun. Does it take place on all the Princess ships? And I was just wondering, is your choir director also a passenger or is he crew?

It's my understanding that Princess Pop Choir will evenutally be rolled out fleetwide but has been available on select ships since last fall.

On the Island Princess, our director was Joe Sackenheim who was a lead singer/dancer in the production shows. Joe also conducted the Interdenominatioal Religious Service both Sundays during our cruise. Our Pop Choir group did some simple show choir choreography, and we also sang four-part harmony on some of the musical selections.

Chris

I saw that it was offered onboard our Mexican Riviera cruise, onboard the Sapphire, this past November. I wanted to do it but couldn't get anyone else in our group to go with me. Next time, I'll go by myself.

It's the kind of thing where you really don't need to have a partner to have fun doing it.

That looks like so much fun. Does it take place on all the Princess ships? And I was just wondering, is your choir director also a passenger or is he crew?

The choir director is a crew member. The director for this one was one of the assistant cruise directors, Jimmy-Lee.

I saw that it was offered onboard our Mexican Riviera cruise, onboard the Sapphire, this past November. I wanted to do it but couldn't get anyone else in our group to go with me. Next time, I'll go by myself.

It's the kind of thing where you really don't need to have a partner to have fun doing it.

I was pulled into it because 2 others I was with were doing it. I was so happy I ended up joining. It was a great time. There were a lot of people who joined without any friends. It's another great way to meet people on the ship and its another great experience.

Archived