Garden Villa question

JEDIKNIGHT

I don't remember ever seeing a microwave listed as a GV amenity, but there is suppose to be a fridge. I will know for sure in Nov.:) Maybe microwaves would be considered a fire hazard?

If you bring your light saber, we can spar on the sports deck - we'll tell NCL security at embarkation that we are afraid of the dark and are just packing fancy flashlights.:D

60110_1494581682088_1160456724_31191481_4763932_n.jpg

I don't remember ever seeing a microwave listed as a GV amenity, but there is suppose to be a fridge. I will know for sure in Nov.:) Maybe microwaves would be considered a fire hazard?

If you bring your light saber, we can spar on the sports deck - we'll tell NCL security at embarkation that we are afraid of the dark and are just packing fancy flashlights.:D

60110_1494581682088_1160456724_31191481_4763932_n.jpg

Hysterical

Depends on the boat - GV's are set up differently on different boats.

We have stayed in the GV twice - one side has a bar with a fridge. The other side has a room that is more like a pantry - I'm guessing for people that want lots of catered parties. We've only stayed on the side with the bar. These trips were on the Dawn, and if I remember correctly, the Star.

Hello Sith Lord, thank you for your response and while I appreciate the invitation to a sparring session, we Jedi use the force for knowledge and defense only...never for recreation or attack.

But, since you totally resemble Obi Wan Kenobi, I might make an exception ;)

Safe travels sir.

Archived