Another Garden Villa question

JEDIKNIGHT

Sorry but I keep thinking of new questions about Garden Villas:

If we book a GV it'll be on Jewel, but any GV info is appreciated:

*It seems the suite faces the pool. Is there alot of noise from people and the band from the pool area?

*It's on deck 14..... does it feel bumpy up there?

*I noticed lots of glass windows everywhere....does the air conditioning keep it cool enough?

*Is there individual air conditioning for all bedrooms? Do the bedrooms get cold enough?

Thanks!

Do you realize that in the past you have pretty much asked all of these very same questions and (I believe) you have already sailed in the NCL courtyard suites?

If you check the prior threads you started, you'll see these same questions with answers given by CC members.

Re-reading some of your own threads may save you some time.

Have a nice cruise.

While we haven't sailed in the GV on the Jewel, we have done so on the Jade, and the floor plans are practically identical.

not sure what you mean about the bedrooms being "upstairs". The whole villa is on one level, the only "upstairs" area is part of the private balcony space, which has both upstairs and downstairs areas.

Our jacuzzi on the Jade was very large, hot (not quite the 102 degrees we keep our home spa, but warm enough), and very clean. Saw no "floaters" in it, and I am picky about my spas. Jets were strong enough, but not like home spas, where you have jets around your neck, etc, trying to remember, but I think they were only leg and possibly one or two back ones. Large circular tub could probably seat 10-12 in a pinch.

We have always noticed a lot of movement up on deck 14, in the Gv and courtyard villas. Our sailing in the GV was in cooler weather, so not sure about the heat from the windows. Lots of individual thermostats though, so we kept our bedroom very coo, the bathroom and our daughters' bedrooms warm, and the living room pretty hot - to make everyone happy. You could hear the band and pool area, but it's not disturbing at all in the living room. If you want more noise, you can open the doors by the outdoor table or just sit outside. Excellent for people watching...

Robin

Thanks Robin, that was very helpful.

Rough seas are obviously a part of cruising.

2.5 year old DD will be sleeping in her crib, and I'm trying to gauge if there's too much rocking and noise due to rough seas. Would be a shame to go all the way, book a GV, only to know we would've slept better elsewhere.

Archived