Reservation not showing up on My NCL?

Epic_Bear

We've had a reservation on the Star in May for over a year, and it's not showing up under my NCL anymore. The one for Bermuda in August is still there, but not the one for May.

Our travel agent is closed until Monday, but anyone else have this happen? Website error? My mom called NCL, but they were less then helpful because of her booking through a travel agent.

We've had a reservation on the Star in May for over a year, and it's not showing up under my NCL anymore. The one for Bermuda in August is still there, but not the one for May.

Our travel agent is closed until Monday, but anyone else have this happen? Website error? My mom called NCL, but they were less then helpful because of her booking through a travel agent.

Did you try entering your reservation number to see if it came up that way? If not, you will have to wait until Monday. Unfortunatly, NCL won't speak to the customer directly when booked through an agent. For future reference, you may want to find a TA that is open 7 days a week. There is another thread that someone started that needs their 5 day a week TA also this weekend. Good luck.:)

Just went through this, I assume you already have an account on the NCL site. They have a support line that is available M-F 9am-5pm EST. If you call the main number between these hours hey will transfer you to the correct people and they will straighten it out for you, and they will wait until you see it on their site before they hang up. The TA cannot straighten it out, only NCL's tech support dept.

I just booked last Tuesday for the Christmas day sailing on the star, and my reservation is not showing up either? I booked with NCL, so I will call my PVP tomorrow and see why. I need to call him too and see about a cabin change...after reading posts on here, I hear that the Spinnaker lounge on the Star is now directly below our deck 8 aft balcony cabin. We are not late night partiers, and like to go to bed at a reasonable hour and are concerned about the noise. Hope there is another aft balcony cabin available.

I also have a new reservation that isn't showing up on myncl.com, although I can access my account just fine and I received a confirmation email after booking. When I called the NCL customer service person who booked the cruise, she confirmed that I had the booking number right, but told me to contact tech support as well at 866-625-1160.

I had this exact problem last month, and I'm guessing it's a fairly common one because there is a DEDICATED link in their tech support area. Just scroll all the way down to 'Contact Us', then 'Technical Support' and you'll see the very first link is 'Problems with Booking - Can't Find Your Cruise'.

Personally, I would much rather go through an automated system or link than have to deal with waiting on hold for a person.

Archived