Looking for a fun cruise playlist! :)

Beyondthe7Seas

Hey Ya'll! I'm looking for some songs that will be perfect for relaxing and sitting under the sun on my upcoming cruise. What are your favorite songs? I love Steal my Kisses by Ben Harper and Why do you Let me Stay Here by She & Him. I know this is random but don't we all love having some great songs to listen to? Let me know what your favorites are :) Thanks ya'll!

• 2 weeks later...

I just downloaded a bunch of my CD's yesterday to put on my Ipod. Everything from Lucianno Pavarotti to the Rolling Stones. I even threw in some Elvis greatest hits.

My taste tends to run towards classic rock or old standards. There are new songs and artists that I hear and like, but I couldn't tell you who they are :o

Where are you going?

For mexico I choose some common songs I like and find them in spanish, like ABBA and Michael Jackson....that's kind of fun....

For my upcoming Greek Franch cruise I downloaded French and Greek recent top 10 songs....I found many I really like.....it's fun listening to music in the language of where you are going, gets you in the mood and it can be new and fun music, not always traditional

AND for sea days.....Enya Carrebean Sea, Sailing Christopher Cross, Bobby Darin Beyond the Sea, John Denver Calypso....type in "sea" "sailing" "ocean" into itunes....Have fun

My Zune is currently loaded with 6 albums of Andrea Bocelli.

I find his singing, mostly in Italian (which I don't understand), to be the most soothing and relaxing, except when his wonderful voice gives me goosebumps upon goosebumps!

I have the same albums on my netbook, so I can also listen to him in my cabin or while relaxing on my balcony.

On my cruise last summer we went to Karoake every night and every night someone sang "I Gotta Feeling" by the BlackEyed Peas. It was so much fun. Everyone got up and started dancing. So now every time I hear that song, it makes me smile and think of my cruise.

I see that you're leaving tomorrow. Have fun!

Archived