quest for the Quest

billcrooz

we are silversea loyalists but the Quest coinsiding with our 40th in November for the caribbean is inticing. we were on the Silver Spirit last Nov. and had mixed feelings about it . I guess the question for you Seabourn lovers is what do you think about it ! we haven't been on with Saebourn for 15 years so am curious............:confused:

we are silversea loyalists but the Quest coinsiding with our 40th in November for the caribbean is inticing. we were on the Silver Spirit last Nov. and had mixed feelings about it . I guess the question for you Seabourn lovers is what do you think about it ! we haven't been on with Saebourn for 15 years so am curious............:confused:

Quest has not yet been launched as best I can tell. Scheduled for a month or two from now.

Bill, we're booked on the Quest Maiden in Nov..we sailed on the Silversea Spirit maiden last Jan--this SS ship is the poorest designed lux ship we have ever been on..with the Odyssey and Sojourn as templates, my guess is when we board the Quest this November, we will have stepped on board cruise heaven.

Bill, we're booked on the Quest Maiden in Nov..we sailed on the Silversea Spirit maiden last Jan--this SS ship is the poorest designed lux ship we have ever been on..with the Odyssey and Sojourn as templates, my guess is when we board the Quest this November, we will have stepped on board cruise heaven.

the fll to fll trip Col?

Archived