Freestyle Cruising?

SugarKristals

Hi Everyone,

I apologize for the dumb question, but we've only sailed Norwegian before and it was a freestyle cruise. We loved having 3 or 4 "free" restauraunts to choose from throughout the day and being able to sit at tables for two. Could anyone tell me what Carnival cruise ships offer this type of "freedom" and how many "free" restaurants (on average) there may be to choose from? My husband is looking at a cruise going out on May 16th from San Juan.

Thanks! Lori

Most people think Carnival's food is better. Sounds like you are talking about anytime dining, when you can eat when you want. If you dont like that, there is a buffet, and a deli, and pizza. There are usually other options during lunch, depending on ship, like mongolian BBQ and Sur Mer (fish and chips)

Hi Firefly... yes, Anytime Dining sounds right. Is this available on all ships? Do you have to sign up separately for it? I know some people still enjoy timed dining and sitting with a group of people, but my husband and I just like to do our own thing while on the ship...

Thanks!

Archived