future cruise certificate and early saver

Elmo31

I was in the middle of booking my cruise and thought i better check on this. I have a future certificate for 100.00 OBC and 100.00 off my cruise and read the back of the certificate and didnt see anything about early saver and if its combinable with that rate. Please help quickly!! Thank you all so much!!:)

Dawn

We have been watching price drops and applying for obc and all has been going well and it still was showing our $100 from our certificate until the invoice last night. They approved the $30 obc drop but left out our certificate. Sure hope there will not be a big hassle to get this corrected..

Anyone have any experience with this?

TIA

We have been watching price drops and applying for obc and all has been going well and it still was showing our $100 from our certificate until the invoice last night. They approved the $30 obc drop but left out our certificate. Sure hope there will not be a big hassle to get this corrected..

Anyone have any experience with this?

TIA

Similar experience with our Triumph cruise last week. ES OBC showed on cruise docs but not the OBC from the FCC. Took print-outs of all OBC we were supposed to be getting just in case. When we checked S&S on board everything was there.

Similar experience with our Triumph cruise last week. ES OBC showed on cruise docs but not the OBC from the FCC. Took print-outs of all OBC we were supposed to be getting just in case. When we checked S&S on board everything was there.

Thanks for sharing this - we have the same issue...OBC from the price drops is there, but the FCC credit dropped off once we started getting price drop credit. I printed everything out just in case.

This is how it looks on my billing tab under manage your cruise:

The first line is on-board credit from price drops (and a change in insurance costs as the price of the cruise dropped). Second line is the future cruise booking credit.

BOOKING CHARGE/CREDIT $620.00 PROMOTIONAL ONBOARD CRDT $100.00 Balance Paid In Full

OK, not showing line splits. Should be a line split before "Promotional" and another before "Balance."

The first line is on-board credit from price drops (and a change in insurance costs as the price of the cruise dropped). Second line is the future cruise booking credit.

BOOKING CHARGE/CREDIT $620.00 PROMOTIONAL ONBOARD CRDT $100.00 Balance Paid In Full

OK, not showing line splits. Should be a line split before "Promotional" and another before "Balance."

Looks like this is the correct way for them to apply the credits, but just like so many things, there may be other ways too.

That is how ours appeared until the approved obc last night. Should have been $260 total now only shows $160. Down $100!! I even checked the my profile on carnival website...

Same thing happened on our cruise in January. We had our $100 FCC on there, then we purchased $200 OBC with our Fun Points credit card. The $200 Fun Points showed up, but the FCC went away. I printed out my proof, but didn't need it. It was all there when I checked my folio onboard.

Archived