Oooo Aaaa You wish you were the RED team!

Joaljoe

LOL... for those who sailed the Dream already, you know what I'm talking about!!!! :)

So we sailed the Dream from February 12-19th! We took the kids this time for their first time and they LOVED it! They're already asking when we can go again.

I am dying to write a detailed review but we came home to a broken computer. :( Might be a couple of weeks before we get a new one. I'm not even going to attempt to write it on this dinky iPod touch. LOL

BUT, I do want to say that we bad a BLAST on the Dream. Butch was great along with his crew. Camp Carnival did a great job with the kids too, they loved going there.

Can't wait to share my photos and review with you! :)

But I have not sailed Dream,,,,,,,, must be a Butch thing. We had him last winter on liberty!

We still talk about the night of the traveling deck party! It was the most fun thing we ahve done on all of our cruises. I was so looking forward to it again on Spirit but no such luck. It's funny there are stil songs I hear and want to do there crazy dances to it.:cool:

After seeing this it must be a Butch thing. Guess I need to hunt him down and cruise w/ him again.....

Let me see if I remember the others..........

BLUE there it is.....

Shoot the white team is escaping me but it's ok GO RED TEAM!!

Archived