Mountaintop

pjgavaghan

Does anyone know what the status of the Mountaintop rebuild.

It was a nice little tour and we were wondering if it would be ready for our next trip?

Thanks in advance

I was looking at Princess' excursions for my upcoming March Caribbean cruise, and one of their excursions noted "the tram ride on this excursion will be replaced by a visit to the mountaintop". I was disappointed to see that replacement, because I kind of wanted to ride that tram.

Could you please tell me what is/or what is there to see/do on the "mountaintop" tour? Thank you.

I was looking at Princess' excursions for my upcoming March Caribbean cruise, and one of their excursions noted "the tram ride on this excursion will be replaced by a visit to the mountaintop". I was disappointed to see that replacement, because I kind of wanted to ride that tram.

Could you please tell me what is/or what is there to see/do on the "mountaintop" tour? Thank you.

There are great views over magens Bay and beyond, shopping and the best Banana Daquari's I've had.. I was just checking that it had re-opened after being devastated by a fire a few years ago, I notice it has..

http://www.havefunwithus.net/mountain_top.html

There are great views over magens Bay and beyond, shopping and the best Banana Daquari's I've had

Seriously...the best banana daiquiris?? They must have changed since I was there in 2005 when they weren't all that great, they were served in tiny cups...and cost $7.00. They're better now? I'm hoping so, since we'll be there next week...

We were there last month on the day it re-opened. Lots of things to buy, the banana daiquiris bar and an excellent view...but very much a tourist trap.
As usual!!! We have been there twice, and the view is phenomenal, but the pricing is questionable.. :) T-shirts are OK..

We would still like to go back and see what is there now... and I think we will in April 2012! Great view...!!! :p

(Wonderful picture opportunity for anyone who hasn't seen it)

Archived