Deelyte81...got my call today!! These are my details....

Lipz, thank you!! I am SO excited :). To be completely honest with you, ceremony location isn't a huge thing for me. I could really care less about that, so I'm good! The things that I cared about were a 2 hour open bar, music, my dress and flowers :), so hopefully all of that will be fine. And thank you so much for the vista print stuff...really really helpful! Found some great stuff there. Deelyte's party is a lot larger than mine, so I'm not sure where they will have her ceremony, but we'll be able to meet each other for sure in the disco that night! exciting!

Soooooooooooooo, I'm excited :)!! It's like it feels official right now. We are getting married at 11:30am in the Palladium lounge. Reception is from 12-2 in the Down Beat Lounge. YAY! I can't wait.

I thought about you today..I got mine too!! They said they were working on the March 18th weddings!!! I'm having the ceremony at the paladium too!!! (guess they can just keep it decorated!!lol).. @12:30!! My reception begins at 1pm... in the point after disco..oh wow sooo exciting!!

The things that I cared about were a 2 hour open bar, music, my dress and flowers :), so hopefully all of that will be fine.

My biggest worries are the food, music and every guest who says there coming showing up! I would hate to waste a tone of money if people are a no show.

And thank you so much for the vista print stuff...really really helpful! Found some great stuff there.

Oh great! I'm glad you did.

Deelyte's party is a lot larger than mine, so I'm not sure where they will have her ceremony, but we'll be able to meet each other for sure in the disco that night! exciting!

Make sure you'll take a picture together, I know I'd love to see it!

By the way I like the Down beat lounge!!!!!!

I looked it up and I love the jazz theme. It's a cute space!

thank you thank you!! anyone know what the ceremony in the palladium looks like? are we up on the stage?

I found this right on CC for you in case you missed it. It's a review but if you scroll down there are links to wedding pictures and this couple had there ceremony in the palladium as well.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1233488&highlight=palladium

I found this right on CC for you in case you missed it. It's a review but if you scroll down there are links to wedding pictures and this couple had there ceremony in the palladium as well.

http://boards.cruisecritic.com/showthread.php?t=1233488&highlight=palladium

Thanks Lipz!!! this definitely calmed my nerves!!!

Archived