Excited but still nervous

buckeyefan10

After looking at the layout of the ship (Glory) I see that we are aft on the Riveria deck. I call my TA, she call Carnival to move us to midship but the did not have any inside cabins left so they upgraded us to a oceanview for $40 total. The thing is I will no

ot know where our cabin is untill a couple of weeks before we sail. If we are still aft well it be better than our original deal?

sounds like you went with a gty...so you have no choice of where you will be and might not know until you board. dont worry about it, one cabin looks like another and now out of your control.

If someone told you that you will for sure know a couple of weeks before you sail, they were giving you a guess. you could get assigned any time or not know until you board.

I think you got a good deal - congrats on the oceanview! :p

I booked a guarantee balcony for my cruise in March, I was guaranteed an 8A and ended up with an 8D and love my location. I received my cabin assignment 25 days out from sailing.

Archived