FLL Dollar stores

CR dude

After completing a 24 night cruise aboard the Maasdam we are scheduled to stay 3 days post cruise at Hyatt Place North in FLL before returning to Costa Rica. My wife likes the regular department stores but she really goes bananas in the Dollar Stores and hopes to visit one or two of them. My questions are, or there any dollar stores within easy walking distance of the HPN and would it be convenient to take a trolly, bus, water taxi or would it necessitate a regular taxi in order to visit one?

After completing a 24 night cruise aboard the Maasdam we are scheduled to stay 3 days post cruise at Hyatt Place North in FLL before returning to Costa Rica. My wife likes the regular department stores but she really goes bananas in the Dollar Stores and hopes to visit one or two of them. My questions are, or there any dollar stores within easy walking distance of the HPN and would it be convenient to take a trolly, bus, water taxi or would it necessitate a regular taxi in order to visit one?

I think the nearest Dollar Store is on NW 9th Avenue. A short cab ride. But next to HPN is the Harbor Shops with lots of stores and across SE 17th Street is the Southport shopping center which has a Dollar Tree Store and a Ross.

I think the nearest Dollar Store is on NW 9th Avenue. A short cab ride. But next to HPN is the Harbor Shops with lots of stores and across SE 17th Street is the Southport shopping center which has a Dollar Tree Store and a Ross.

I always find the cutest shoes at that Ross!

We really like the Dollar Tree Store. Lots of food too. As for Ross, they sell just about anything for everyone. A lot of the crew walk to it from their ships in port and load up. A lot even purchase for their children. I see their carts just loaded with merchandise of all type.

Lots of good deals and you can even find stuff, at a cheap price no less, that you cannot find in just about any regular type store. Such as a belt that actually fits.

Archived