Need help: my dress

aprill121

I'm from the suburbs but I would highly recommend staying in the downtown, if you stay in the Gold Coast you will be by the shopping and close to the lake! For a cheap hotel I would go on hotels.com or any travel website to find a good deal, they are out there you just have to do research! Have fun, I love the city!:)

We stay downtown near Michigan Avenue quite often and have found deals on the internet many times. Just takes some real research. Remember if you find a good price always go to the actual hotel sight to see if they can do better. That has happened many times to us. Last time we girls went down, we booked thru a bid on Priceline. Got a lovely hotel . . . we would walk to shop and eat and then take a cheap 5.00 taxi ride back to the hotel with our packages and tired feet. The cheapest we have ever gotten is 78.00 plus tax but never stay at less than 3 star. The usual price we pay is more like 99.00 plus tax. Good luck.

Archived