Can we bring juice boxes or almond milk on board?

AJI2596

I have taken several cruises and brought on my own soft drinks and food onto Carnival and Norwegian ships without a problem. I have also bought them in port and brought them back in unconcealed bags. My understanding is that they only attempt to keep out alcoholic beverages. That said, I haven't cruised in about 3 years so policies may have changed.

We haven't cruised carnival, but have cruised with most of the other mainstream cruiselines, and have never had any problems with that. My children are quite picky, and we started cruising with them when they were very very young, and had to bring all their food and liquids along. Last cruise (on RCI) I had two smaller suitcases with nothing but food and drinks for the kids. Including milk boxes, juice boxes, water bottles, and all sorts of sealed snacks. Should be fine.

Maybe you already know this, but you can bring refillable drink containers and fill them with juice or water yourself (room service or from the buffet) and use them instead. This might be easier than packing and lugging your own from home. It cuts down on garbage too.

Archived