How to book 2 staterooms together on Carnival website

wintercolor

Hello everyone!

I know this might sound silly for all you sailors out there but its a new thing for me. We are planning to travel with my parents on Carnival Ecstacy in June. How do I book online so that we can have the rooms next to each other? As far as I can see, the website is not allowing me to do a group booking.

This is our second cruise and I can see that I have tons to learn :)

Thanks in advance!

Log onto the Carnival website and bring up a ship diagram with all of the decks diagrammed for you. Then call a Carnival PVP and talk to them. They will tell you what is available on the deck you desire. You can then instantly see if that is ok for you. You can ask questions, be sure that all is being set up as you wish and listen as they give you advice on room selection, etc. Then the next day if you discover that something is a little amiss you have a PERSON you can talk to. Booking online is not the prudent thing I believe. MHO only.

Log onto the Carnival website and bring up a ship diagram with all of the decks diagrammed for you. Then call a Carnival PVP and talk to them. They will tell you what is available on the deck you desire. You can then instantly see if that is ok for you. You can ask questions, be sure that all is being set up as you wish and listen as they give you advice on room selection, etc. Then the next day if you discover that something is a little amiss you have a PERSON you can talk to. Booking online is not the prudent thing I believe. MHO only.

i agree with this advice....Best way to do it IMO..

Just call the cruiseline and speak with any res agent... it does not have to be a PVP...any res agent can assist. But as others have suggested..have a deck plan handy and tell them you just want two staterooms side by side or connecting. They then can take it from there.

PS... therees a lot of folks here happy to assist you with questions you may have as well ;)

Beating a dead horse here...but yes you can't do it online. Past two cruises we have booked connecting cabins and it can only be done over the phone. It's not like the airlines, the price is the same whether you book online or over the phone.

Beating a dead horse here...but yes you can't do it online. Past two cruises we have booked connecting cabins and it can only be done over the phone. It's not like the airlines, the price is the same whether you book online or over the phone.

Didnt think the OP was trying to get a lower price, just trying to capture two staterooms side by side :confused: Maybe I missed something within the post those :)

Oh, no, what I was trying to convey is that some people book online thinking its cheaper then calling the company as some airlines will tack on a fee if you book over the phone or that there are lower fares online only. Just trying to point out that the cost is the same thats all.

Archived