Considering a suite?

Gecko7

We are planning a cruise for this summer with 4 adults. DW and another married couple. We are considering a larger suite, is there enough room for four and is there any chance for privacy?:cool:

Otherwise does the Legend have adjoing balcony rooms?

Thanks Gecko7

We are planning a cruise for this summer with 4 adults. DW and another married couple. We are considering a larger suite, is there enough room for four and is there any chance for privacy?:cool:

Thanks Gecko7

I would get two adjoining cabins. You won't have the privacy you will be looking for in a suite! :) The cabins are one big room. No dividers on the Legend. They have adjoining cabins on the Legend. You may have to call to book them as they may not be listed on the booking page.

There will be room for 4 in a suite, but no chance for "privacy" unless one couple is out of the cabin.

Maybe you guys could work out a system, like put out the "Do Not Disturb" sign on the door.

Legend does have adjoining balcony cabins and that's the way I'd go.

Thanks Gecko7

No way would I share a suite, or any room for that matter. The rooms are not that big and definitely no privacy unless you consider the bathroom private.:eek: If you want such togetherness... I would suggest either two connecting (balcony) cabins, or just two (balcony) cabins next to each other and request that the balcony divider be opened for a nice long balcony.

Just wanted to add...the VS suites on Legend do have a separate bedroom (except those on Deck 5), so there could be some privacy there.

You'd have to check, but I don't think any of them hold 4.

Archived