4 single guys on carnival

jonsetsfire

• 1 month later...

I'm going on an NCL cruise this week (4/8/11) with another single female friend and prior to booking it I spoke with some seasoned cruisers I know who told me to steer clear of Carnival because it always seems like there's a lot of kids around. But that was just their opinions.

The friend who HIGHLY recommended NCL is a single, professional, 25 year old female whose judgement I trust which is why I booked with NCL.

I'm really interested in hearing about you and your pals' experience aboard a Carnival cruise and if you felt like there were lots of people your age.

You'll be fine. You might not have any many people your age as you would if you went during the middle of the summer or over holidays, but I've never been on a CCL cruise where there weren't people in our age bracket.

Hay jonsetsfire, Honesty is great, As long as you are outgoing and repestful you should have no problem, meeting single women. I have traveled on Carnival as a solo/single before and have met many great women who are also looking for the same thing.

Archived