Dolphin Excursion?

debt

Yes, there is a significant difference between the Cozumel and Costa Maya experience, I just returned from the Dream yesterday. I did the Cozumel Dolphin Encounter and can highly recommend this excursion. The facility in Cozumel was fairly larger, very nice and well run. After walking ashore in Costa Maya we stumbled upon the dolphin excursion. The Costa Maya excursion takes place in a small pool area right off the pier. The dolphins in this encounter were much smaller than in Cozumel.

After seeing the Costa Maya experience, I'm really happy I chose to the Cozumel option.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Yes, there is a significant difference between the Cozumel and Costa Maya experience, I just returned from the Dream yesterday. I did the Cozumel Dolphin Encounter and can highly recommend this excursion. The facility in Cozumel was fairly larger, very nice and well run. After walking ashore in Costa Maya we stumbled upon the dolphin excursion. The Costa Maya excursion takes place in a small pool area right off the pier. The dolphins in this encounter were much smaller than in Cozumel.

After seeing the Costa Maya experience, I'm really happy I chose to the Cozumel option.

Which Dolphin Encounter did you do in Cozumel? Dolphin Discovery at Chankanaab or the one at Dolphinaris?

Thanks!

Sayhello

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Which Dolphin Encounter did you do in Cozumel? Dolphin Discovery at Chankanaab or the one at Dolphinaris?

Thanks!

Sayhello

I was wondering the same thing-- will be waiting for advice :)

I believe this is the same thing. :confused: Dolphinaris is the actual Dolphin discovery "place" there in Cozumel and Chankanaab is the park where it's located (kinda side by side). You pay the fee to do the dolphin swim and you get into the Chankanaab park next door for free. Or if you don't do the excursion, then you pay the $21 fee to get into Chankanaab.

Someone correct me if I'm wrong, but that's how I understood it. :)

• 7 months later...

Archived